#1 Caasi Gohd

Caasi Gohd

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Pachuca

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:24 PM

When the incidents at the derby last year took place, a number of people expressed concerns that this situation might escalate. After all, if some mariachi hats prompted physical violence what would be the next step?

Well, I thought a good cue for understanding what comes next with these morons would be what their "parent" group does. So far this year, following the Jalisco derby between Atlas and Guadalajara, four Atlas supporters were gunned down after the game [which, ironically, was a 2-0 win for Chivas]. They survived.

Local authorities and the league made significant efforts to coordinate how the Barras would be seated, removed from the stadium, and handled during the event. The incident above however, took place away from the stadium, far enough to not be considered "in the vicinity" of the venue and the FMF to wash their hands of the problem.

This past weekend, Atlas supporters had used their web-forums to organize a group outing to a cumbia concert at a local university. Guadalaja had a game that night, but the Legion had been monitoring Atlas' forums and they decided to crash the event after the game. Here's what happened: 1 - 2

Ironically, the videos were made by Legion members where they both a) celebrate having physically beaten Atlas' supporters, and b) accuse Atlas supporters of having started the fights. Once again, gunshots were heard although nobody was harmed apparently. 20 people had to receive medical attention, and 12 people had to be taken to a local hospital.

Legion is a serious problem. These wannabe Argentinians are more interested in what kind of problems they can cause than in the game at hand, especially when it comes to Chivas USA. They don't much care about the team on the field [as was evidenced by their trip to San Jose] and I would argue 95% of them couldn't name you more than 5 of the players currently on their roster. Lets be careful with these idiots. Next derby, bring cameras, but overall just bring a general sense of caution.

Remember that if you can take care of yourself, these idiots will do what they generall do, either they will hit you from behind or they will go after somebody who CAN'T take care of themselves. I think this picture of the incident at the concert speask for itself. A member of Legion throws a piece of railing at a girl:
Posted Image

#2 BARON DE BELTER

BARON DE BELTER

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • Supports:LFC, DFB, WINGS

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:59 PM

Come on, they're pussy cats.
HIKING METAL PUNX

#3 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Cruz Azul, USC

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:05 PM

This past weekend, Atlas supporters had used their web-forums to organize a group outing to a cumbia concert at a local university. Guadalaja had a game that night, but the Legion had been monitoring Atlas' forums and they decided to crash the event after the game. Here's what happened:

apologies, but i can't view the videos from work. did this happen in mexico or the good ol' USofA?

personally, these guys put zero fear in me (as do any soccer fans looking for violence). i will just ignore them and if they insist on getting in my face (and don't leave me a way out), i will deal with them accordingly.

#4 loki

loki

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

When the incidents at the derby last year took place, a number of people expressed concerns that this situation might escalate. After all, if some mariachi hats prompted physical violence what would be the next step?

Well, I thought a good cue for understanding what comes next with these morons would be what their "parent" group does. So far this year, following the Jalisco derby between Atlas and Guadalajara, four Atlas supporters were gunned down after the game [which, ironically, was a 2-0 win for Chivas]. They survived.

Local authorities and the league made significant efforts to coordinate how the Barras would be seated, removed from the stadium, and handled during the event. The incident above however, took place away from the stadium, far enough to not be considered "in the vicinity" of the venue and the FMF to wash their hands of the problem.

This past weekend, Atlas supporters had used their web-forums to organize a group outing to a cumbia concert at a local university. Guadalaja had a game that night, but the Legion had been monitoring Atlas' forums and they decided to crash the event after the game. Here's what happened: 1 - 2

Ironically, the videos were made by Legion members where they both a) celebrate having physically beaten Atlas' supporters, and b) accuse Atlas supporters of having started the fights. Once again, gunshots were heard although nobody was harmed apparently. 20 people had to receive medical attention, and 12 people had to be taken to a local hospital.

Legion is a serious problem. These wannabe Argentinians are more interested in what kind of problems they can cause than in the game at hand, especially when it comes to Chivas USA. They don't much care about the team on the field [as was evidenced by their trip to San Jose] and I would argue 95% of them couldn't name you more than 5 of the players currently on their roster. Lets be careful with these idiots. Next derby, bring cameras, but overall just bring a general sense of caution.

Remember that if you can take care of yourself, these idiots will do what they generall do, either they will hit you from behind or they will go after somebody who CAN'T take care of themselves. I think this picture of the incident at the concert speask for itself. A member of Legion throws a piece of railing at a girl:
Posted Image

these guys are a bunch of retards. This kids looks like a skinny broke ass Where's Waldo!!! FUCK chivas

#5 gala_usa

gala_usa

Noob fo' lyfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles, USA, Bud Light

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:50 PM

Are you kidding? That girl looks like she's having fun... "Lookit ma raeyl!"

I understand what you're saying CG. Those bastards need to be watched carefully by the FO of both teams. What doyou think, Stu? Any words of wisdom?
Lakers (16x Champs) Dodgers (6x Champs) Galaxy (4x Champs) Broncos (2x Champs) LA Kings (2012 Stanley Cup Champs)
USMNT (One day, one day...)
Budlight (Weekend Champ)

It doesn't matter how simplistic you make your point, there will be someone who misunderstands you.

#6 BuggerOff

BuggerOff

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:Global Domination and Napping
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:59 PM

Meh! Just have Tommy dressed in his priest get up lead us in and out of the stadium. A Jesucristo loving Mexicant would never hurt a cura and his people.

As I think about it, perhaps they hate Tommy and not the entire squad.

#7 Dude Love

Dude Love

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:17 PM

As I think about it, perhaps they hate Tommy and not the entire squad.

Yeah....keep thinking.

Just on the off chance anyone thinks this isn't being organized from their top, you might want to check out Chivas USA stenographer Luis Bueno calling us the "white" team.

The only way Chivas USA survives is by fomenting racial differences that didn't exist until they got here. This bullshit is being swallowed by the nationwide soccer press - "Culture of Soccer" and "This is American Soccer" are mainstream sites, but they're not here, and they're not questioning anyone about the facts. They're trying to paint all of us as the villains, and it doesn't matter to them how much evidence there is otherwise.

We're the canaries in the coalmine. Chivas USA, Legion 1908 KKKalifas, the Jews For Jesus Battalon - they're not going to stop with the Riot Squad. Bueno is still parroting the line that the Galaxy is an anti-Hispanic organization, and people aren't responding with the facts. If the Galaxy and MLS allows this stuff to go unanswered, it's going to badly damage their most profitable team and their most profitable market.

Unlike certain fan boards claiming to support Los Angeles teams, this is a public board. We know this is all being read by the people in charge. They can't say they weren't warned.

#8 DirtyDefender

DirtyDefender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,068 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, US, Newcastle, England

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:50 PM

We've got two more seasons of putting up with them before their lease expires.

Even Chivas USA fans will be surprised if they don't move and re-brand after that.

We've got 3 regular season games + any US Open Cup and Playoff matches.

So figure we'll face them 8 more times before Cue and Vegera abort this failed business venture.

#9 RobertTheBruce

RobertTheBruce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy dickheads! Arsenal

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

Bueno still no es muy bueno. What a dope.

There's more fucking Hispanics at Galaxy games than TOTAL attendance at CUSA games and Goats are the Latino club?

And he hopes LARS is not planning a retaliation. I dunno, we gonna send mandarindeli and Samo after them with their wit and a corn dog. Give me a break.

#10 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:26 PM

Damn Caasi, i usually come on the board with Dick and fart jokes, you come up with full editorials and shit.

Anywho, at least the reporter doesn't flat out say it was our fault or something. And what retaliation have we ever done outside of attempting to humiliate them in what is overall a fun way. We prank you, come back and one up us. Thats what civilized people would do. Damn us for walking up right and having opposable thumbs.
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#11 LuvKeane

LuvKeane

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,303 posts
  • Interests:ROY KEANE AND FOOTBALL!!! Musical theatre (Non-Sondheim!)
  • Supports:Broadway & Prawn Sandwich Brigade

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:26 PM

There's more fucking Hispanics at Galaxy games than TOTAL attendance at CUSA games and Goats are the Latino club?

Yep, there are more american/gringo supporters for them than we got! Just look at the Brits who "support" them!!

WTF! Should I send a photocopy of my Venezuelan passport to these dumbfucks?!
WEST END = PRE-BROADWAY TRY-OUTS

#12 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:28 PM

Yep, there are more american/gringo supporters for them than we got! Just look at the Brits who "support" them!!

WTF! Should I send a photocopy of my Venezuelan passport to these dumbfucks?!

They wouldn't believe it, they'd say you were racist and mocking them.
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#13 9ronaldo9

9ronaldo9

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts
  • Supports:Garaxy

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:29 PM

Fuck Bueno and fuck hiding behind the convenience of racism. This has been the legions agenda since coming here. How about the first classico of 06 season. I think that atmosphere is about as amazing as it may get at a mls game. We had an awesome presence and we actually worked well with the galaxians. We had some sparklers, flares(yes, people think flares are a bad idea and safety hazard, but I think they are pretty awesome. Just dont throw them on the field!!!), and overall we sounded like we were 3000 strong. Great game and grade-A support. Who could ask for anything more? But of course. La legion had to ruin it. I was hit by a god damn baby bottle that was almost full with milk! I mean wtf? Feed your babies. But I'm sure those fucks would call it passion since they are willing to let their kids starve. That put a damnper on the game, but I saw it coming since the genius' at the HDC had the 2 supporters groups rows away from eachother. I mean come on it's almost like they all want this.
I wish my grass was emo...then it would cut itself.

#14 L.A. Brigade

L.A. Brigade

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Boca Jrs, Man City, Celtic

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

Here's what we do: Continue to do what we do and take plenty of pictures. If we could have a video camera rolling at all times, that would be ideal. Photographic and video evidence is the best and cheapest way to get people prosecuted and banned from stadia. We don't have to resort to their petty tactics and go all Elijah Wood on them. Chances are more than a few of these fucktards have either outstanding warrants or deportation orders pending. Let's see if they want to keep fucking around when they start facing criminal charges and paying fines. Simple as that.

Bueno is still parroting the line that the Galaxy is an anti-Hispanic organization, and people aren't responding with the facts. If the Galaxy and MLS allows this stuff to go unanswered, it's going to badly damage their most profitable team and their most profitable market.

Bueno is a fucktard. The Galaxy is not anti-Hispanic. The problem is that Hispanics/Latino's/Mejicanos/Salvatruchos/Catrachos/Cubanos/Brasileiros whatever the fuck you want to call us, just don't buy season tickets. The gameday experince in 99% of Latin America consists of drinking, walking to or taking a bus to the stadium, and walking up to the window to buy tickets. The closest thing to season tickets in the Latin world is being a "socio" or actual member of the "club". So then, why should the Galaxy just give the Hispanic community a bunch a free shit and get nothing back? The goats will eventually tank and the G's will continue to be in the black. Oh fucking well if there's not a bunch of freeloading fuckers at the stadium. I'm interested in a winning team. If you win the fans will come.

The goats biggest miscalculation was naming their team "Chivas USA". Not only does the name contradict everything that their organization stands for, but the 95% of Latin America that aren't goats fans hate them. Unless they re-brand and rethink their mexican't supremacist strategy they're gonna tank. Good riddance.

#15 Universal_Re-Monster

Universal_Re-Monster

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
  • Interests:the number three
  • Supports:la galaxy, B&G FC

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:49 PM

Posted Image
S A T A N

0 user(s) are reading this topic