a whopping 3000 fans today

a whopping 3000 fans today

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:KICKIN REVS A$$!
  • Supports:new york red bulls
Yes the new team on the mls charts got a warm welcoming from seatle 2-0  :blink:

So, any thoughts on this team or how will our NEW york red bulls play against them?

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,321 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
Very young team. They showed good possession for about 15 minutes of the match last night. They need to pick up some vets off of waivers and sign a DP forward. They also really need a CAM. Why wasn't their number one pick playing up top? Instead he was wandering around aimlessly in midfield?! The 2nd yellow to Stahl was a bit harsh. I think we have a better team and look forward to playing them this year. Definitely going to make the drip down to Chester for the 2nd leg against them in October. Our stadium is nicer. Anything else?

Da New Redbulls

Da New Redbulls

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Supports:Ny RedBulls Man City Barcelona

Yes the new team on the mls charts got a warm welcoming from seatle 2-0 :blink:

So, any thoughts on this team or how will our NEW york red bulls play against them?

We got out ass handed to us last year my Sounder FC too ........... I think this philly have alot of good young players but I think they will have a long year but there future is very bright .

Marvelleous

Marvelleous

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull New York
Their attack was totally non existent. All I kept thinking was, they look like us last year. That Torres kid was pretty good though, if he gets a competent partner in the middle he could be dangerous. I don't think Seattle really looked all that dangerous either. It was a sloppy game all around.

metros11

metros11

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,904 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
They're a bunch of hacks, and they're already complaining that Montero and Ljungberg were diving. But that's Nowak ball for you. Expect a few injuries on our end when they come to town.

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,321 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
And contrary to what the Seattle people say turf STILL sucks and Qwest Field is NOT a SSS. Carry on

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,995 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Expect a few injuries on our end when they come to town.

Agreed. That was classic Nowak hack ball we saw last night. I'd prefer if Angel didn't play against these thugs. Why risk injury?

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,971 posts
  • Supports:Metro & USA
Fail-o-delfia belongs in the Reserve League. Hopefully MLS will have that up and running this year. :cool:

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic

Agreed. That was classic Nowak hack ball we saw last night. I'd prefer if Angel didn't play against these thugs. Why risk injury?

I'm putting it out there now, bring back Juan Pietravallo and Carlos Johnson on a one game loan deal.

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,036 posts

Fail-o-delfia belongs in the Reserve League. Hopefully MLS will have that up and running this year. :cool:

Let's actually win a few before getting smug. If there was a reserve league we'd be there already welcoming Philly with open arms.

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,036 posts

I'm putting it out there now, bring back Juan Pietravallo and Carlos Johnson on a one game loan deal.

:lol:

Yeah, but it looks like we already have our new enforcer: John Wolyniec. :pint:

MulletGSS

MulletGSS

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, FC Barcelona
yeah they suck and for all of you sympathizers on theis thread, fuck off.

we need not wish anything positive on that team.. you are prob those people who are yankees fans and support either boston or philly in the world series b/c they come from the east coast. fuck that. a rivalry is a rivalry.

and when i made a thread about philly loosing last night the asshole moderator not only moved my thread but he erased it.. dick head. haha

The opinions expressed here are the views of MulletGSS and do not reflect the views and opinions of GSS or any of it's other members.

Ralph

Ralph

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Supports:FORZA METRO / LIVERPOOL FC

yeah they suck and for all of you sympathizers on theis thread, fuck off.

we need not wish anything positive on that team.. you are prob those people who are yankees fans and support either boston or philly in the world series b/c they come from the east coast. fuck that. a rivalry is a rivalry.

and when i made a thread about philly loosing last night the asshole moderator not only moved my thread but he erased it.. dick head. haha

Haha...ur on a roll today :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Ole, Ole
Ole, Ole
FORZA METRO
Ole, Ole

Thats my favorite song

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,474 posts
  • Supports:Metro

There was already a thread discussing the Philly-Seattle game. It was merged inside it:

http://www.soccerpub...p...st&p=870430

haha indeed.
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT
I enjoyed watching them lose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic