ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,714 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro
Insert The Office meme, What Exactly Do You Do Here?

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

I honestly dont know what Bernie does.

If any of our Supporters Groups were organized and cared about anything but being a social club......theyd get a huge Hamlett Out banner made.....then show up at the next RBII game at Montclair and chant for his resignation the entire game while he sat there. In front of 600 spectators, it would be loud and really embarrassing.

But our supporters are unfortunately incapable.

Thats a really lame take. Feel free to participate and mobilize your plan if you have so little respect for the supporters.

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,776 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
I have. I think its absolutely legitimate take.

Dont want a thread split.

Takrnout my opinion about ESC. It would be absolutely awesome if there was a huge banner saying Hamlett out with a big picture of him be propped up like Weekenf at Bernies. Matter of fact, Id pay for it.

See if theres any traction with any of the groups. Im in.

https://youtu.be/Bt2g7kyY4QU

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts
  • Supports:METRO
Good idea but your target is way off, Hamlett is not to blame for accepting a job he is not qualified for. RBOUT or at least the whole FO or enjoy your prawns while shitting on one thing that gives shit about this team, supporters.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,409 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT
I'd advise against calling Hamlett out at a NYRBII match simply because he brings his young kids to the matches.
2013, 2015 and 2018 Supporters Shield Winners
As Long As We're Breathing

@CurseofCaricola

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

I'd advise against calling Hamlett out at a NYRBII match simply because he brings his young kids to the matches.

Daddy? Why do you suck so bad?

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,776 posts

I have kids and I feel you.....but youre a public figure in a high profile, high paying job. Thats what comes with it.

But were not organized enough to do something like this anyway.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts

Bringing your kids to your job doesn't give you a free pass to be shit at your job.

Plus it's not like a banner thay says Hamlett out is the least bit offensive. All a mute point anyway because I agree with GMoney, no one is going to do this anyway lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users