#1 hendo

hendo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • Supports:Fire, PSG

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:11 PM

Slipped my mind, but these went out in the mail a couple weeks ago.  The deadline was either last week or this week...can't remember.  Otherwise, the tickets will be released to non-existent buyers.   :rolleyes:

Did anyone renew?  I think I'm going to take a wait and see approach.
Sveto ime Chicago

#2 AccountDeleted1

AccountDeleted1

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:35 PM

Slipped my mind, but these went out in the mail a couple weeks ago. The deadline was either last week or this week...can't remember. Otherwise, the tickets will be released to non-existent buyers. :rolleyes:

Did anyone renew? I think I'm going to take a wait and see approach.

I am going to wait and see. No hurry since there are enough empty seats to go around and there won't be as much of the Beckham factor next year.

#3 AcmeComics

AcmeComics

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
  • Interests:Tiki mugs, exotic meats and cheeses, comic books, lego, lounge music, robots, vampires, kung fu movies, kaiju non-sense, 50's sci-fi art....you know the usual stuff.
  • Supports:Fire, Bayern, DFB, Arsenal

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:54 PM

I am going to wait and see. No hurry since there are enough empty seats to go around and there won't be as much of the Beckham factor next year.

I am a wait and see as well but I am going down to half season if and when I commit. All the extra stuff you get from Full Season is either uninteresting to me or on a Wednesday...that and a full season with a bunch of Thursday night games is worthless to me, I tried once or twice the exchange but it was too much hassle and you had to be on top of it about 3 weeks in advance.
you can't give the cow away and expect the last person to buy it back for you

#4 lawndart

lawndart

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:18 PM

I remember reading that they are changing the exchange program for next year but there wasn't much detail on it. I think that you can only exchange tickets for four pre-designated games. I don't remember if you have to exchange your tickets prior to the game or if you can exchange tickets for games that you missed after the fact.

The ticket exchange program used to be pretty good in the fact that you could exchange tickets to any regular game, except LA, as long as it was a week in advance. You could even exchange tickets after the fact for games that you missed.

#5 tonyz

tonyz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Supports:Chicago

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

im holding out as well, Im saving myself :rolleyes: P.S. I expect a refund on that Extra ticket we never used.

#6 tzimaki

tzimaki

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts
  • Supports:Healthy living.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:07 AM

I remember reading that they are changing the exchange program for next year but there wasn't much detail on it. I think that you can only exchange tickets for four pre-designated games. I don't remember if you have to exchange your tickets prior to the game or if you can exchange tickets for games that you missed after the fact.

The ticket exchange program used to be pretty good in the fact that you could exchange tickets to any regular game, except LA, as long as it was a week in advance. You could even exchange tickets after the fact for games that you missed.

This is disappointing to hear. I agree, the way they've been doing it was great.

Anyways...glad to hear Im not alone in waiting to renew.

#7 Jaylinkin

Jaylinkin

First Team

• PipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Supports:Fire,Liverpool,Blunts,40s&Bitches

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:38 AM

are there any fees plus 200 bucks to get tickets???

1(900) who want it? I deliver. I'm all over this Ice cream beat like sprinkles

#8 WolfmanHasNards!

WolfmanHasNards!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:25 AM

The lure of a free small carbonated beverage was not enough. I did not renew my season tickets.

#9 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

Got my renewal packet in the mail yesterday, called Krista first thing today, congratulated her on her marriage. Then I let her know that I would not renew until the matter with S8 was resolved. I also let her know to expect 2-4 other season ticket holders that I brought in not to renew based on this situation as well. I know it isn't much, but it adds up and must kind of be a nuisance.

#10 jtelly

jtelly

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Milan

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:59 PM

I talked to my rep, I think most of 207 is sold out in the terrace, he said there were 3 seat left, so that promotion seems to be working. Given the economic situation, all ticket sales will be down. The response to that by the Fire will be interesting and show alot about what their intentions are.

#11 FIRExNECK

FIRExNECK

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, West Ham

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:00 PM

I will be waiting till the 25k is in our hands.

.::ANTIFA CHICAGO::.
.::ULTRAS :: RED :: SIDE::.
.::They call me Jesse White in Canada::.

#12 prosoc3

prosoc3

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Fire, ManUtd

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

I talked to my rep, I think most of 207 is sold out in the terrace, he said there were 3 seat left, so that promotion seems to be working. Given the economic situation, all ticket sales will be down. The response to that by the Fire will be interesting and show alot about what their intentions are.

I don't believe that 207 is almost sold out.

Fire to the end.

#13 kebzach

kebzach

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

Slipped my mind, but these went out in the mail a couple weeks ago. The deadline was either last week or this week...can't remember. Otherwise, the tickets will be released to non-existent buyers. :rolleyes:

Did anyone renew? I think I'm going to take a wait and see approach.

Did not renew. Have no plans to renew anytime soon.

#14 Dunl

Dunl

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, Red Stars, USA

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

I'm also waiting to see...

#15 jeffman07

jeffman07

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire and Tottenham Hotspur

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:02 PM

I renewed with half down for 208. I was in 209.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users