John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  • Interests:www.metrofanatic.com
  • Supports:My Own Self Interests.
I am fed up and had it with all the slobs who consistently drop their fast food bags, disposable cups, and other forms of garbage along the edge of my yard (where the property line meets the road). In case these people have not noticed, we do have these amazing inventions called garbage cans.
"What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Pancakes

Pancakes

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Supports:New York

job interviews

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Glioblastoma

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN

People who know nothing about Hockey

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

The Glendale, Arizona - Phoenix Coyotes situation. The gross incompetence in this story is mind-blowing. This story will be taught at business schools nationwide under "how not to operate a business." Good fuckin' grief.

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN

The Glendale, Arizona - Phoenix Coyotes situation. The gross incompetence in this story is mind-blowing. This story will be taught at business schools nationwide under "how not to operate a business." Good fuckin' grief.

Trust me Betmans 90s expansion was the topic of ,many papers I wrote in college

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts

I hate the Greyhound bus company which had a bus ran one and a half hours late, which caused me to miss my connection, which is going to cause me to be awake half the night because of the bus schedule, waiting for the next connection. I called them scumbags to their face and told them that I will boycott their corporation for the rest of my life, even if I stay alive until the year three thousand.

"What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
Vampire thread!

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts

I can't believe people told me that this was going to be the best burger in the world. I paid extra to have two patties instead of one, and yet there still was barely any meat on this lousy fast food hamburger (I dare say that I easily could have purchased a better hamburger and French fries from Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers, which is pretty sad). If you have never been to In N Out Burger before, then trust me; you are not missing out on anything.

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

I can't believe people told me that this was going to be the best burger in the world. ... If you have never been to In N Out Burger before, then trust me; you are not missing out

Come on, man! A chain?
https://www.nj.com/e...burger_d_1.html

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund

Wahlburgers is where you want to go for a good burger. Better than In-N-Out and better than Shake Shack.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts

I hate it when people do not clean up after their dogs. I just ordered a hamburger at a street festival a few minutes ago. After eating my food, I smelled something gross on the bottom of my shoe. I then spent several minutes in the public bathroom, using the soap, the sink, the toilet paper, and the toilet bowl, to remove Number Two from the bottom of my shoe. So gross.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

I hate it when people do not clean up after their dogs.

How do you know it was a dog?

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts

I am taking an educated guess that the animal was a dog. I saw a lot of people walking their dogs at the festival, but I never saw any other living creatures, so I doubt that the creature was a rabbit.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

educated guess that the animal was a dog. I saw a lot of people

And never considered the latter?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users