Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Former Metro and Hudson Catholic Soccer Coach Louis Ken-Kwofie has passed away at the age of 53 from pancreatic cancer

"After graduating high school, Ken-Kwofie went on to play soccer for Montclair State University. He played professionally for the New Jersey Stallions in 1996, where he was on loan for a game with the New York/New Jersey MetroStars, long before the Major League Soccer franchise changed its name to the Red Bulls."

https://www.nj.com/h...-at-school.html

http://metrofanatic....layer.jsp?ID=36

Fuck cancer

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,232 posts
  • Supports:Metro

One of the most obscure guys in Metro history.

RIP, LK-K.

IIRC, he played in Metro Front Office staff games (maybe his sister worked for Metro?), and Metro needed a warm body for the meaningless regular season finale. Fantastic early MLS story.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Bjorn The Bear

Bjorn The Bear

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Supports:RBNY - Nets - USMNT

RIP

Walter Tymczyna

Walter Tymczyna

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, Cars, Beagles, etc...
  • Supports:Red Bulls

One of the most obscure guys in Metro history.

RIP, LK-K.

IIRC, he played in Metro Front Office staff games (maybe his sister worked for Metro?), and Metro needed a warm body for the meaningless regular season finale. Fantastic early MLS story.

Bummer. His Metro history was lame but his life wasn't. RIP.

--- Red Bulls & NY Jets will win a championship after my lifetime so kill me now. ---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users