Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,154 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Monzon was acquired under the u22 initiative or w/e it's called. He's on the senior team, I'll assume that he was a reach like Fletcher hoping that the two would hopefully make some sort of contribution on the squad...in which they haven't.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

67% Class

67% Class

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Supports:Metro

"Impactful" is a very vague word.

Total paraphase by me, I dont think he said impactful.... Struber's words sounded like 1-2 starters. There was a twitter quote from seeing red or once a metro, I can't find it right now. 

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

Total paraphase by me, I dont think he said impactful.... Struber's words sounded like 1-2 starters. There was a twitter quote from seeing red or once a metro, I can't find it right now. 

https://twitter.com/...4lbSgENXZ6Xgmeg

Almost reads like last years statement. Lets hope they dont wait until August 4th to sign someone. Season is over in early October due to WC.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,130 posts

I got all excited and then realized Tommy Scoops decided to report on accounting of slots not scooping any rumors  :(

https://www.mlssocce...rn-conference-t

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users