My rankings of how Red Bull GmbH values their worldwide teams:
1. Red Bull Racing - F1 is hugely popular worldwide, hence the investment to be the only current challenger to Mercedes
2. RasenBallsport Leipzig - Champions League $$$$, top 5 league and sell on fees for top young talent
3. Red Bull Salzburg - Champions League $$$$, feeder team for Euro talent and sell on fees for second tier talent
4. Scuderia Alpha Tauri - Second F1 team. Training ground for RB Racing
5. Red Bull Bragantino - Feeder team for South American talent, need to spend $$ to stay in first division (20% of league gets relegated)
6. Red Bull New York - Feeder team for North American talent plus longshot talent/reclamation projects. No pro/rel, meh championship, who cares?
7. FC Leifering - Feeder/youth team for RB Salzburg
8. EHC Red Bull Munchen - First division German hockey
9. EC Red Bull Salzburg - First Division Austrian hockey
10. RBNY II - Feeder/youth team for RBNY
11. Red Bull Brasil - Feeder/youth team for RB Bragantino
Am I missing anything?