BLewis1968

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Idk where you got 35 from

Rayados in México are chasing him and offering 7.5 million

https://www.futbolto...lorenzo/2018/01

I hope that the Kaku deal happens and he lives up to the highlight reel videos on YouTube if that's the case he'll be an Allstar

From the reams of reports that Cristian Pavon - whom you brought up by name, claimed is the type of player RBNY wants, then chided them for not having signed in August - has a 37 million euro release clause. And I'm just pointing out that 37 million is not the kind of range this team has been able to pay, or is able to pay, or is likely to be able to pay anytime soon until the TV deals increase tenfold. (We should all live so long!) 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,268 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
Agents keep in constant contact with their players...
http://www.dailymail...cer-jailed.html

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

why isn't Kaku on the MF rumor mill?

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,513 posts
  • Supports:Metro

why isn't Kaku on the MF rumor mill?

He is at the very top.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,392 posts
Apparently Kaku flying tomorrow or Sunday. Means after a physical and the usual other paperwork that we could have an announcement on Mon or Tues.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.

From the reams of reports that Cristian Pavon - whom you brought up by name, claimed is the type of player RBNY wants, then chided them for not having signed in August - has a 37 million euro release clause. And I'm just pointing out that 37 million is not the kind of range this team has been able to pay, or is able to pay, or is likely to be able to pay anytime soon until the TV deals increase tenfold. (We should all live so long!) 

I thought we were talking about Cerruti, hence I posted a link that has Cerruti going to Liga Mx for 7.5 million.. That's very plausible for MLS to dish out...

The Pavón situation would have been ideal but I long ago gave up on that especially since now he's being called up to the national team and Arsenal seem to have their eye on him...

For instance right now is the time to get a player like say Jeison Steven Lucumi.. That's the type of player, plays in a high press system, wins 1v1, scores and assists, speed to spare...

He right now can probably be gotten for less than $10 million.. But probably by another six months from now they'll re do his deal an attach a release clause of 20 million or more...
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users