169 replies to this topic

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

I disagree. Kreis is a good coach who should be leading that team (if you want to look at things from an unbiased view) because he's done it in the past. This is just a completely different situation than the one he faced at RSL. If the Smurfs owners gave that team players instead of big names that are way into the twilight of their careers we would more than likely singing a different tune with that team. Fortunately they haven't figured that out yet, and Kreis is going to be the fall man for ownership's shortcomings.

Thats what I was alluding too. If they were going to go for marquee stars from the start they shouldn't have even hired him. 

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

I think they could actually use Petke much more than Kreis. They need someone to inspire the stars and be willing to work with whatever management gives him, rather than trying to fit players into his own system.

Henry_Krinkle

Henry_Krinkle

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

I think they could actually use Petke much more than Kreis. They need someone to inspire the stars and be willing to work with whatever management gives him, rather than trying to fit players into his own system.

Sacrilege.

rzrhtr

rzrhtr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

They go Euro before they go with another American coach.

PaintThisCityRed

PaintThisCityRed

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Supports:MLS, NWSL, USA

Aww hell naw.

Fuck the right wing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users