610 replies to this topic

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
Get Orlando Berrío and Marlos Moreno.... And then enjoy watching Metro win the cup...

Throw in Andrés Ibargüen and Metro can win the CCL

I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
Luis Diaz...21 yrs old
Left winger for Atlético Junior..
4 goals in four matches...

Would be a a perfect fit for NYRB, young, high work rate even without the ball and on defense.. And most importantly can score

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Luis Diaz...21 yrs old
Left winger for Atlético Junior..
4 goals in four matches...

Would be a a perfect fit for NYRB, young, high work rate even without the ball and on defense.. And most importantly can score

Wasn't he linked to Dallas?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Get Orlando Berrío and Marlos Moreno.... And then enjoy watching Metro win the cup...

Throw in Andrés Ibargüen and Metro can win the CCL

Metro could have won CCL if we didnt leave Kaku on the bench too.

I honestly think that were at a point where next year, one of NYC, us, or ATL will win CCL. Just need to win the cup or win the Shield by 6 or 7 points to qualify.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
I hope you are right... I think a addition or two and NYRB can be real serious contenders for MLS Cup and CCL this year and next...

It's coming across the news in Colombia that 2015 South American WC qualifying U20 tournament stand out Jarlan Barrera does not want to extend or negotiate a contract with Atlético Junior... He is a very similar style player to Maxi Moralez and Kaku... But he leans more to the Yimmi Chara spectrum of attacking mids... Great 1v1 and has speed and vision and can score from distance... Great ability in build up play...

I think he is free transfer come December but I'm sure Junior would sell the remaining of his contract for scraps rather than not get anything at all... He could easily be add for less than 500k..and it would be a great option in attack.. He is all star quality

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

I hope you are right... I think a addition or two and NYRB can be real serious contenders for MLS Cup and CCL this year and next...

It's coming across the news in Colombia that 2015 South American WC qualifying U20 tournament stand out Jarlan Barrera does not want to extend or negotiate a contract with Atlético Junior... He is a very similar style player to Maxi Moralez and Kaku... But he leans more to the Yimmi Chara spectrum of attacking mids... Great 1v1 and has speed and vision and can score from distance... Great ability in build up play...

I think he is free transfer come December but I'm sure Junior would sell the remaining of his contract for scraps rather than not get anything at all... He could easily be add for less than 500k..and it would be a great option in attack.. He is all star quality

Transfer window closed for this season

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

gotta wait until Dec for him. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
He'd be a good addition for December then, wish they would close the window at least till the end of the month.. Keep it open till Sept 1st

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls
Costa Rican, Bryan Ruiz, is playing in Santos of Brasil. You are telling me that no MLS team could have offered him more money than a Brasilian Team??

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts

Ruiz prob didn't want to come to MLS. Could be that. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

Ruiz prob didn't want to come to MLS. Could be that. 

He is probably double thinking that choice right about now. Santos fans rioting in their stadium due to their loss today to Independiente. Fans fighting with stadium police, tearing seats up (like Smurfs do), and throwing flares and pyros on the pitch. All in their home stadium btw.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts

yeah, saw some tweets about it. did Veron play at least for El Rojo/Amargura, was he in the 18? 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Santos fans rioting in their stadium due to their loss today.

Technically, an eliminating 0-0 second leg, after a 0-0 first leg became a 3-0 win due to an ineligible player!
https://www.channeln...sarray-10662004
Good game, riot begins at 6:45 of video:
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=QSwa6kFodvg

https://www.bbc.com/...otball/45342196

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts

Costa Rican, Bryan Ruiz, is playing in Santos of Brasil. You are telling me that no MLS team could have offered him more money than a Brasilian Team??

same thing for Diego Chara's brother Yimmi Chara who single handedly carried his last two clubs....

Speaking of his last club... Atlético Junior

They have a guy, Jarlan Barrera, stand out, very much like Kaku but maybe not as good as a finisher but faster and better 1v1 and better passer... He said he's leaving in December, would be a great pick up, as well as Luis Diaz... Diaz is a stand out and Probably already top flight, Champions League club quality,he isn't getting offers yet because he's playing in Colombia and not Brasil or Argentina or Spain or somewhere like that.... In my opinion get them both and then starting behind BWP and next to Kaku or Royer... New York Red Bulls would be unstoppable in MLS...

Here's a taste and perfect example of what they both offer Barrera with his usual pass and Diaz with his usual amazing run and finishing

https://youtu.be/aKP7xLJWtw0

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
Well there goes that idea....

I was hoping NYRB could get a younger version of Darwin Quintero that may even turn out better than Quintero.. I felt Juan Sebastián Peñaloza was that kind of player but now he will be playing in La Liga

http://golombianos.c...ca-estudiantil/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users