• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#286 chileno18

chileno18

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts
  • Interests:futbol<br /><br />MY CLUBS:<br />*Chicago Fire <br />*River Plate<br />*Univ. Catolica<br />*Villareal CF
  • Supports:FIRE, River, U.Catolica, CHILE

Posted 05 April 2008 - 04:06 AM

amazing victory!
havent had a chance to post till now.. but thursday was fuckin great. 117+118 was a complete success; i really didnt expect 117 to respond that well.
On top of that: great soccer by the Fire. I was happy with everyone, and thought we could have tallied at least 2 more.

yeah, the one thing that pissed me off the whole night was seeing people throw shit on the field. definitely not cool and an obvious sign of an idiot.

this was the ONLY thing that i thought got a bit outta hand. I know we all hate Reis. But if you're gonna throw shit on the field, at least hit the bastard, or dont throw it at all.

#287 WolfmanHasNards!

WolfmanHasNards!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:29 AM

The first 45 was sporting euphoria (almost). I would have liked to see more in the second half but the game was well put away by the second half kickoff so I don't have many complaints. Too many bottles thrown onto the field. We griped when TFC littered their field. Keep the pitch clean. One kid that threw a bottle in 118 was someone I had never seen before and he may have been a newb. Thirsty Poet pwned him and the kid shant throw bottles onto the pitch again.

#288 Chow

Chow

Player/Manager

• S8 Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts
  • Supports:Huddalis Aviation, B&CA

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

Wow... 17,000+ views in less than 1 day.

You think Blanco has had an effect on interest in Chicago and the MLS?
:pint:

also posted on pilkanozna.pl so alot of frankowski fans :D

#289 ImSeeinRed

ImSeeinRed

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Supports:CF97, Man U, Celtic, Stockport Cty

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:42 AM

Is there a torrent for this game? I forgot to set my DVR to tape it and I'd really love to see how the section looked/sounded on tv.

#290 Sixkick

Sixkick

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:32 AM

Is there a torrent for this game? I forgot to set my DVR to tape it and I'd really love to see how the section looked/sounded on tv.

http://torrents.huntparkinsider.com/

#291 BenBurton

BenBurton

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

RED CARD.

Posted Image

#292 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:00 PM

Bean-eatin' muthaf*ckas doin' what they do best, and whingin' on about how it was't a red card......

Sounds about right. Keep up the douchebaggery while paakin' caars you shamrock lovin' peices of shit.

#293 AcmeComics

AcmeComics

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
  • Interests:Tiki mugs, exotic meats and cheeses, comic books, lego, lounge music, robots, vampires, kung fu movies, kaiju non-sense, 50's sci-fi art....you know the usual stuff.
  • Supports:Fire, Bayern, DFB, Arsenal

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:57 PM

CHEEZE! I was over at BS and they STILL whining about how a seven minutes in the game, late, studs up, over the ball, from the side tackle, with contact is not a red card.

EVEN after being shown the replay they deny everything but the time it happened and the two teams that were playing.
you can't give the cow away and expect the last person to buy it back for you

#294 Chow

Chow

Player/Manager

• S8 Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts
  • Supports:Huddalis Aviation, B&CA

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:00 PM

I was over at BS

There's your first mistake

#295 goldstone97

goldstone97

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Albion, Red Stars

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:00 PM

CHEEZE! I was over at BS and they STILL whining about how a seven minutes in the game, late, studs up, over the ball, from the side tackle, with contact is not a red card.

Send them here if they want to keep crying.
Section 8 Chicago Chair

WB05 :: Pitch Invasion

#296 jokerman326

jokerman326

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,112 posts
  • Supports:Fire

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

EVEN after being shown the replay they deny everything but the time it happened and the two teams that were playing.

Well, at least they've stopped whining about how they have been robbed, ROBBED, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN in the last 3 straight MLS Cups....

#297 AcmeComics

AcmeComics

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
  • Interests:Tiki mugs, exotic meats and cheeses, comic books, lego, lounge music, robots, vampires, kung fu movies, kaiju non-sense, 50's sci-fi art....you know the usual stuff.
  • Supports:Fire, Bayern, DFB, Arsenal

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

There's your first mistake

Oh, I only go there to know my enemy.
you can't give the cow away and expect the last person to buy it back for you

#298 jokerman326

jokerman326

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,112 posts
  • Supports:Fire

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:10 PM

Still whining. I guess that they figured they had a pass on dangerous play against us ('07 EC Final). Looking forward to hacking KC to death since Terry Vaughn will be calling the fouls/goals/ tonight (Fire-RSL).

Now they want Bocanegra. They think he will want to return to the MLS since he is unhappy at Fulham or Fulham is unhappy with him or something. They want a DP offer made. Yeah, good luck on that one.

#299 Slvgx

Slvgx

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Supports:Siempre Chicago

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

Why bring BS here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users