DiscoBerger2123

hyper off the ginseng root

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts
  • Supports:USA, Metro
Translation using google translator:

The Villarreal card to the 'Toro' Altidore and Flores will be the next in fall

At Villarreal will round out the operation as Martin Caceres going to repeat it next year. And double. The whole yellow takes time tracking the market, especially the U.S., in search of new values for hire and assign, presumably, to Recreativo. This is achieved that is adapted to our Fog League and, if good performance, you get a transfer which multiplies its price.

If Martin Caceres get 10 million euros, part of those benefits will go to hiring Jozy Altidore. The front center of Red Bull New York has become one of the sensations of the MLS and even Real Madrid was followed their developments. But who will all be done with yellow services footballer of Boca Raton, Florida. If everything continues as planned the young talent is Curt next season at Recreativo, which ceded play.

With barely 18, Altidore is considered one of the great promises of football and is noted for his physical strength. In eight games played in the current season and has scored three so it recorded an attendance of goal. In addition, there is one side of the campaign for Adidas' Nothing is impossible 'in the United States, which has become one of the most distinctive faces of the MLS.

Robert Flowers is now international
At the signing of Altidore will join the Robert Flowers. The Uruguayan mediapunta, aged 22, has exploded this season with the River from Montevideo, to the point that has been convened by the selection Charrua in recent international commitments. Flores, who stands out for its ability to cope when the rivals apart from their ability goleadora also play ceded in Huelva.

But these are not the only young talent that Villarreal has a portfolio. Villagra, lateral River; Valeri, Lanus player, or Brazilians Gremio's Tiago and Douglas are some of the players who pursued the sport as a strong management commitment to the future.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,007 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Noted for his physical strength?

And here I thought he was being knocked off the ball too easily. :)+

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,506 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense
I would think MLS would want half of those 10 million Euros for Jozy, no?

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

cBr

cBr

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts
this well could be a done deal and jozy is just tanking the rest of the time he has with us

5 year plan

Belshina

Belshina

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars, Juventus, Real Madrid
well good job Osorio on putting together quality depth in offseason. Newsflash..there are soccer players in the world and around this league who are not columbian or south american you dumb a$$

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

this well could be a done deal and jozy is just tanking the rest of the time he has with us

It is quite possible.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

b00zeNYC

b00zeNYC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • Supports:Zen

Guess anything is possible... but besides getting the impression Jozy wouldn't be fooling anyone on the team if he were tanking it, I give him a bit more professional credit than that. Far as the article goes, don't doubt that could be Villareal's plan, but it's written from a speculation point of view. Nothing's been made concrete yet, based on what's said and not said there.

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:" I love me some me" - Terrell Owens
  • Supports:RedBull New York
Villarreal Chase Altidore And Flores
With €10million burning a hole in their pocket following the sale of Martin Caceres to Barcelona, Villarreal are on the lookout for potential new signings, with Jozy Altidore and Robert Flores among their targets.

Altidore, 18, is one of the best emerging talents in North American football and has forged an excellent strike partnership with Juan Pablo Angel at MLS side New York Red Bulls.

A number of European clubs have been tracking his progress, with Real Madrid said to have been among the sides that have had the powerful striker watched in recent times.

However, it seems that it will be Villarreal who make the first move for Altidore, with a report in Marca suggesting that they will make an offer to MLS for the player in the next few days, with the intention of loaning him out to Recreativo next season.

They are also planning a similar move for Urguayan midfielder Robert Flores, 22, who currently plys his trade for River Plate of Montevideo. Flores is described as having a keen eye for a pass, as well as for finding the back of the net, and would also be loaned to Recre should a deal materalise.

It should be noted that Altidore and Flores are not the only two young players that Villarreal are keeping tabs on, with the likes of Cristian Villagra, River Plate; Diego Valeri, Lanus; and Gremio pair Tiago and Douglas linked with the club in recent weeks.

britton

britton

Reserve Team

• PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests: I pick England to win Euro2008 ! oh wait.....
  • Supports:RBNY INTER PENAROL U.S. URUGUAY

well good job Osorio on putting together quality depth in offseason. Newsflash..there are soccer players in the world and around this league who are not columbian or south american you dumb a$$

yeah but are they affordable?

Metro1026

Metro1026

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull New York

Are you not aware that our last signing was a New Zealander? He's also had Innes, a Scottish defender, in camp....

Know what you're talkin about before you spout off....

And I agree with britton. At least he'll learn some tactical and technical soccer in Spain, unlike that joke they call football in England. Unless he were to go to one of the top 4, which is unlikely...

fatcatnyc

fatcatnyc

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • Supports:SATAN & nyrb

yeah just that us colombians are more affordable to the mls...europeans are too expensive...oops didnt read brittons post...yeah, what britton said...by the way there are a lot more south americans that are way better as well...

Joe x Joe

Joe x Joe

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Ives and Goff reporting on it now. Looks like a 10 Mill transfer. Good for Jozy he needs to move on. Sucks for us, but not like he was tearing it up this year anyway. :cool:

Belshina

Belshina

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars, Juventus, Real Madrid

Are you not aware that our last signing was a New Zealander? He's also had Innes, a Scottish defender, in camp....

Know what you're talkin about before you spout off....

And I agree with britton. At least he'll learn some tactical and technical soccer in Spain, unlike that joke they call football in England. Unless he were to go to one of the top 4, which is unlikely...

umm i do know what im talking about. and Boynes seems like a desperate signing who is about to loose his spot to chris Leitch..

kubrick74

kubrick74

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Supports:Metro FC / US Nats
The NY Times is reporting it now too.

http://www.nytimes.c...amp;oref=slogin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users