• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Armani

Armani

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • Interests:long walks on the beach and sitting under the stars o ya and chasing cbus fans out of parking lots.
  • Supports:Chicago fire

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:36 PM

Columbus plans to give out coins to celebrate their winning the MLS cup. 5 says Toronto supporters do what they did with seat cushions. and If with any luck they will hit some of their own players in the process.

http://www.mls-rumors.net/

#2 tzimaki

tzimaki

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts
  • Supports:Healthy living.

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:03 AM

They will only throw them if they don't tried to spend them first.

#3 AcmeComics

AcmeComics

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts
  • Interests:Tiki mugs, exotic meats and cheeses, comic books, lego, lounge music, robots, vampires, kung fu movies, kaiju non-sense, 50's sci-fi art....you know the usual stuff.
  • Supports:Fire, Bayern, DFB, Arsenal

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

I was over on BS for a minute and I was witness to an 11 page freakout on crewfighter.
you can't give the cow away and expect the last person to buy it back for you

#4 Es Brennt

Es Brennt

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts
  • Supports:FIRE

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

The mutual frustration of a draw turned physical after the game. Unruly fans, including some from a contingent of an estimated 1,500 Toronto supporters, confronted one another and the police in parking lots to the south and east of the stadium. Multiple arrests were made and mace or pepper spray was used to break up at least one melee.

At least twenty Columbus police cruisers and a heli-copter were still patrolling the lots 45 minutes after the game. Columbus police said that some fans were ejected from the stadium and there were at least three arrests.

A security guard said that Toronto fans ripped a stadium railing from its bearings. Multiple rows of bleachers in the Toronto section were twisted and bent. Toronto fans also unfurled multiple vulgar banners that were removed by security.
www.theredcardna.org

#5 dpm

dpm

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Supports:chicago fire

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

they're all idiots, but I cracked a grin at this

Posted Image

#6 Steve the Arsonist

Steve the Arsonist

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Shef. Utd., Hbrg City Islndrs

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:05 PM

Glad the league is so excited about KFC being the rolemodel for support.

If there is a problem with TFC road support it's on their supporters groups to police themselves. Leave the cops out of it, leave management out of it. We police ourselves, D.C. supporters act like adults, any hassles with Cbus and TFC is something their support has to answer for.
If they can't keep their own in line maybe they shouldn't get anymore away tickets than their FO sells to traveling support to their house.

And Cbus support........

#7 Jason

Jason

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

I agree with you. We do police ourselves which is more than I can say for KFC or Cowtown. I was at the away game at KFC and the final in Cowtown last year.

KFC--Aside from the fight in the stands that one of their fans started while we were surrounded by security, we waited over an hour to leave the stadium because some of their fans stayed so long after the game taunting us that they resorted to, quote "We have free health care."

Cowtown --Security started shoving us out the exits as soon as they could. Security also completely disappeared once we reached the exit. This led to individuals, and I stress that they were by themselves, coming up to our entire group to taunt and in some cases get physical after our loss.

I'm going to have to go with the unruliness of the fans on both KFC and Cowtown on this own. Neither of which have much class at all.

#8 FIRExNECK

FIRExNECK

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, West Ham

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:23 AM

A meeting of Morons.
Posted Image
From the BS boards

We've harped about this for years. Before TFC ever existed, we harped about the Section 8 folks that would come down and start problems, that the Crew FO didn't have any security plans in place or didn't account for the realities of the situation.

.::ANTIFA CHICAGO::.
.::ULTRAS :: RED :: SIDE::.
.::They call me Jesse White in Canada::.

#9 BenBurton

BenBurton

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

Posted Image

Is there any reason a large group of Columbus fans were allowed over by the South end of the stadium?

#10 FIRExNECK

FIRExNECK

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, West Ham

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

Is there any reason a large group of Columbus fans were allowed over by the South end of the stadium?

According to the Crew BS board, some Crew fans deliberately went over to the south end to heckle TFC supporters. I dont see how hard it is to keep the away supporters in the sections with heavy security around them for 30 minutes after the match, so everyone leaves and then take them to their busses. Of course you cannot just let them leave the stadium and say "fuck it you're on your own to get to the busses." We all know how well that worked out in November and this past weekend. Crew Stadium needs to rethink their "security plan" to protect both home and away supporters.

I hope we get better security when we make the trek on the 25th. Can we put in a request for it?

.::ANTIFA CHICAGO::.
.::ULTRAS :: RED :: SIDE::.
.::They call me Jesse White in Canada::.

#11 Jaylinkin

Jaylinkin

First Team

• PipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Supports:Fire,Liverpool,Blunts,40s&Bitches

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

Hahaha remember this?

Posted Image

1(900) who want it? I deliver. I'm all over this Ice cream beat like sprinkles

#12 FireFanInPackerLand

FireFanInPackerLand

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts
  • Supports:MU rah rah, Fire, Celtic, USMNT

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

Hahaha remember this?

Posted Image

LOL you may wear black and gold but your nose bleeds Fire red. :lol:

Disclaimer
Fan violence = bad
Crew fans = scum
Columbus = Suburb of Detroit
Detroit = Sucks

#13 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

these photos may well be sent in to the Cbus FO with my request for them to do better.

#14 radmonkey

radmonkey

First Team

• PipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

Also, they smoked their own keeper. Genius TFC, genius.

Anyway, they drew and the crew have 2 points in 2 games. That's all I cared about. :cheers:
"Dave Checketts and SCP Worldwide partners Dean Howes, Kenneth Munoz, Michael McCarthy and Chris Bevilacqua, chose Real Salt Lake for the team's name because they desired to associate the team with a successful soccer club, and "Fire" was already taken."

#15 Es Brennt

Es Brennt

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts
  • Supports:FIRE

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

How does this even happen?

They need to get their security act together.
www.theredcardna.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users