• 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:24 PM

Nice tats
Fuck Beckham

IE still sucks
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#47 prrnrngr

prrnrngr

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts
  • Interests:The LA galaxy, The Sox, The DC5
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Boston Red Sox

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

The reason the IE sucks

Month late. I agree. Its America's butt hole, pre wipe.

We should get scarlet N stickers for "newbie." Then we would know to say hi and shit.

#48 mzmarna

mzmarna

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Olympics, Geography, Maps, Grammar, Galaxy, EPL, Man Utd, Chelsea, San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Mafia Wars, Foreign Languages, Fashion, Photography, Travel, Distilled Spirits, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Churches, little britain, AbFab, Monty Python, humor, comedy, wine, parties, ocean, nightlife, musicals, concerts, Hollywood Bowl, driving, cars, music, singing, shows, fashion, travel, cruises, Queen, Duran Duran, 80s, Pink Martini, Queensryche, INXS, Halloween, cocktails, Canter's, Toi, Taylor's, Bahooka, sirius, howard stern, comedy clubs, post-punk, new wave, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, CABJ, Arsenal, street markets, folk art, pop art, andy warhol, Shag, disneyland, taking pictures
  • Supports:Galaxy, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

Where do you live in the IE? I'm from Alta Loma.......

I'm in Corona and also a Newb. Should i be scared of committing to 16 games in 138?
Miss Marna
"No good deed goes unpunished"

I can't believe I'm posting on these boards more than the Duran Duran boards. What's happened to me????

#49 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:55 PM

Only if someone asks you to explain how you support Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal...
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#50 GiveMeTheGalaxy

GiveMeTheGalaxy

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Music, Soccer, Baseball (Cubs), reading non-fiction & classics, surfing (the internet) and working for the man (Just kidding)
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Arsenal, Cubs

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

Only if someone asks you to explain how you support Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal...

At least they didnt write Galaxy and ChivasUSA.

#51 mzmarna

mzmarna

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Olympics, Geography, Maps, Grammar, Galaxy, EPL, Man Utd, Chelsea, San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa, Mafia Wars, Foreign Languages, Fashion, Photography, Travel, Distilled Spirits, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Churches, little britain, AbFab, Monty Python, humor, comedy, wine, parties, ocean, nightlife, musicals, concerts, Hollywood Bowl, driving, cars, music, singing, shows, fashion, travel, cruises, Queen, Duran Duran, 80s, Pink Martini, Queensryche, INXS, Halloween, cocktails, Canter's, Toi, Taylor's, Bahooka, sirius, howard stern, comedy clubs, post-punk, new wave, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, CABJ, Arsenal, street markets, folk art, pop art, andy warhol, Shag, disneyland, taking pictures

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

At least they didnt write Galaxy and ChivasUSA.

are you guys anti-EPL? i always get a laugh when i explain my interest in those teams.
Miss Marna

I can't believe I'm posting on these boards more than the Duran Duran boards. What's happened to me????

#52 ChaosCk

ChaosCk

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Supports:L.A. Galaxy

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

are you guys anti-EPL? i always get a laugh when i explain my interest in those teams.

No one is really anti-epl most people on these boards support or kind of support an epl team, I think his point was more that chelsea and arsenal are cross town rivals who's supporters don't get along, and sort of along the same lines for man u except they are not from london but have the same issues with the other teams supporters.

p.s.
welcome to the squad.

#53 mzmarna

mzmarna

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

No one is really anti-epl most people on these boards support or kind of support an epl team, I think his point was more that chelsea and arsenal are cross town rivals who's supporters don't get along, and sort of along the same lines for man u except they are not from london but have the same issues with the other teams supporters.

p.s.
welcome to the squad.

Thanks!

I like the way all 3 play football. Fun to watch - i catch the matches when i can.
Miss Marna

#54 fredo9

fredo9

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • Interests:The Beautiful Game & Ugly Tales
  • Supports:GALAXY!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:12 PM

ManU, chelski and the gunners all suck!!! None of them play beautiful sexy football like Pep's Barca and Bruce's Galaxy.

See Ya at the Game!
"That's life." -Bruce Arena

"There's no easy games in The MLS." -Robbie Keane

See You Later, My Friend!

#55 LOBO 13

LOBO 13

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Interests:Stuff
  • Supports:Creepers In Cardigans Soccer Club

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:56 PM

"Support" is very different from "interest."

I don't think too many people would find fault with you watching EPL matches. Except for maybe Gen' Buck perhaps....

Meh... it's all gravy.

Welcome!

If you're not creepin', you're not trying...

#56 mzmarna

mzmarna

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

"Support" is very different from "interest."

I don't think too many people would find fault with you watching EPL matches. Except for maybe Gen' Buck perhaps....

Meh... it's all gravy.

Welcome!

OK THANKS! well, as i earlier disclaimed - this is all new to me and i'm not sure what i'm in store for. :huh: :unsure:
Miss Marna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users