126 replies to this topic

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Didnt know where to post this, but Bobby Warshaw keeps trying to cry foul about Jozys red card this week because it was in the 10th minute of a nationally televised game.

You cant make this shit up.

My question is "Who is Bobby Warshaw"? Seriously, never heard of him.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Huracan more and more

My question is "Who is Bobby Warshaw"? Seriously, never heard of him.

Some dude who bounced around a few obscure leagues in Europe, signed for Harrisburg in USL in 2016 just in time to get destroyed by the Baby Bulls 1-0, 5-0, and 4-1, and then retired. He now writes incredibly shitty takes for the league like maybe since the game was on national tv, a blatant kick out should only be a yellow
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

JerseyFan

JerseyFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USA

Because MLS doesn't have enough issues fighting for legitimacy, let's apply this NBA high profile player favoritism by referees. That'll do the trick.

AS LONG AS I'M BREATHING

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,097 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

actually works in the NBA, it seems. hasn't hurt their popularity.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Some dude who bounced around a few obscure leagues in Europe, signed for Harrisburg in USL in 2016 just in time to get destroyed by the Baby Bulls 1-0, 5-0, and 4-1, and then retired. He now writes incredibly shitty takes for the league like maybe since the game was on national tv, a blatant kick out should only be a yellow.

He hate this team too. Hes a fucking idiot. His argument is that you tune in to watch 11 v 11. The game itself wasn't hurt by the loss of Jozy and was still a watchable game. The DC had 11 v 11 in the first have and was boring but the second have was madness and had a red card. Dudes a idiot. 

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • Supports:New York, Newcastle, Palermo
He should focus on Jozy being a fucking moron rather than this stupid narrative.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

actually works in the NBA, it seems. hasn't hurt their popularity.

The NBA has literally altered entire playoff series by handing out leaving the bench suspensions. If a star player in the NBA does something that is a blatant ejection they will get tossed. They will get the benefit of foul calls but that's it.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users