782 replies to this topic

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Supports:Monster
Ryan Reynolds is gonna play Green Lantern in the upcoming Green Lantern movie. Would be cool, if not for the fact it's gonna delay a Reynolds-fronted Deadpool movie. That said, I'd rather wait a few more years for Ryan to play Deadpool than have someone else do it and fuck it up.

She was the only part of Blades of Glory I truly enjoyed.

I wish they would let her be hot on The Office.

Posted Image

I just cried a little.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY
Me too.

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
Paul Lukas responded to one of my comments on UniWatch yesterday. So cool.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

Ryan Reynolds is gonna play Green Lantern in the upcoming Green Lantern movie. Would be cool, if not for the fact it's gonna delay a Reynolds-fronted Deadpool movie. That said, I'd rather wait a few more years for Ryan to play Deadpool than have someone else do it and fuck it up.

GL is one of those characters that really works well in the comic book, but I can't imagine Hollywood not fucking this up royally. How do you make GL appealing to a mass audience? I don't think it is possible.

On a sidenote.

This chick is in Ironman 2.

Posted Image

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic
I was wondering why Superman has not returned to 101 this year

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense
Where's your Sonic?

HASBROUCK HEIGHTS -- Authorities said a police officer who was hit while directing traffic outside of a popular drive-in is scheduled to undergo ankle surgery today.

Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said Officer Corey Lange, an 11-year veteran, is in serious condition with several fractures to a leg and ankle.

Molinelli said Lange was hit by a car leaving the Sonic in Hasbrouck Heights Tuesday. The prosecutor said the officer was dragged as the car headed in the wrong direction before being hit by an oncoming car.

No one else was injured.

The driver that hit Lange, 23-year-old Daniel Yi of Hackensack, is charged with aggravated assault, eluding police, and driving without a license.

Alex's brother?

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

GL is one of those characters that really works well in the comic book, but I can't imagine Hollywood not fucking this up royally. How do you make GL appealing to a mass audience? I don't think it is possible.

On a sidenote.

This chick is in Ironman 2.

Posted Image

According to IMDB...

So is she:
Posted Image

And this chick too:
Posted Image

And you can't forget this sexy studmuffin:
Posted Image

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

theredmenace

theredmenace

2009 DOTY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,991 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Thoughtcrime United

Where's your Sonic?

Alex's brother?

Yeah, I've been by there a couple times now, and they always have a cop right by the entrance directing traffic, sometimes holding up a "Lot Full" sign. I'm keep to try the place, but not that much.
Upsetting Shorts: Funny, so you don't have to. SEASON 2 BEGINS! NEW EPISODE JULY 2nd!!!

Eleazar: "Tim = wise man"

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

According to IMDB...

So is she:
Posted Image

And this chick too:
Posted Image

Is it true that Terence Howard is no longer involved?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham

So is she:

omunn and scar-jo on screen at the same time? this better be in IMAX cuz standard def will not be big enough to contain the awesome-ness that is my #1 lesbian fantasy dream.

too bad johnnyg will be staring at bob downey the whole time and won't see the epic hotness that will ensue. i imagine the energy created if olivia munn and scarlett johannson kissed could propel ships through interstellar travel, much in the same way when matter and antimatter are annihilated.
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Yep. Somebody figured Don Cheadle would be a better Rhodey. Even if he was, that's still not reason enough to make that large a casting change. Better be some War Machine up in this bitch though.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

omunn and scar-jo on screen at the same time? this better be in IMAX cuz standard def will not be big enough to contain the awesome-ness that is my #1 lesbian fantasy dream.

Did you see Vicky Cristina Barcelona?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham

Did you see Vicky Cristina Barcelona?

negative, although i have heard things. obviously not my cup o' tea, but the right on screen "chemistry" could keep me watching.
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

Unfortunately, yeah. He usually just plays a supporting role, but he's one of my favorite actors. & he was in Crash, a fucking great movie.

that is my #1 lesbian fantasy dream.

jesus, these two are you #1?? I ain't saying I wouldn't, they're hott has fuck, but neither of them are even in my top 5. you've got some low fucking standards, and you're slammin me for bad taste??

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Terrance Howard was in Hustle & Flow as well as Sunset Park. Both... excellent movies.

Alright JonnyG... what's your top 5? You can't criticize someone else's top 5 before giving your Top 5.

------------

The Sonic incident doesn't surprise me at all. The couple times I've driven near the area, people have been pissed, honking their horn, etc. because they can't be allowed into the stupid Sonic. The cop wouldn't let them wait along the shoulder, which created a bigger scene than necessary.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)