411 replies to this topic

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

hamlett is in germany per kristian dyers tweet. Wooten?

Wooten's destined for somewhere else in the Eastern Conference according to Sciaretta.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,837 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

hamlett is in germany per kristian dyers tweet. Wooten?

link?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

link?

No Tanase either. Well see if the part about being active is bullshit as well.

https://twitter.com/...7097793536?s=21

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,837 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

This is the only highlight I need to see. Sign him up.

https://www.youtube....h?v=H-kcP8qJ5Zo

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Saw someone on twitter joke that Hamlet was just over there to get the new Red Bull global scouting password since the last one was leaked.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2
Is hard right now cause were missing out star ST and 3/4 of a back four so things are skewing negative right now.

Saying that there is room for improvement on our roster. Can we not find a backup LB to an mls standard for 100k? That way we can just focus on Duncan being a RB and LB can back up taxi.

Two other areas for me is a destroyer 6, some one who can come on and just kill games. I dont have names but there must be some one who can spot start but mostly come on for Davis / RZA the last 20 mins and just take cards and be physical to hold a lead.

Last is obvious and will be costly but a difference maker attacking RW. I love Muyl more than like everyone but right now we have a chance at a title adding a all star level RW, soon enough like maybe next year were gonna have to start filling holes once BWP, Kaku, long, taxi, start to go and I fear well just replace all stars with youth guys and just stay middle of the pack.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Is hard right now cause were missing out star ST and 3/4 of a back four so things are skewing negative right now.

Saying that there is room for improvement on our roster. Can we not find a backup LB to an mls standard for 100k? That way we can just focus on Duncan being a RB and LB can back up taxi.

Two other areas for me is a destroyer 6, some one who can come on and just kill games. I dont have names but there must be some one who can spot start but mostly come on for Davis / RZA the last 20 mins and just take cards and be physical to hold a lead.

Last is obvious and will be costly but a difference maker attacking RW. I love Muyl more than like everyone but right now we have a chance at a title adding a all star level RW, soon enough like maybe next year were gonna have to start filling holes once BWP, Kaku, long, taxi, start to go and I fear well just replace all stars with youth guys and just stay middle of the pack.

We have one of the lowest payrolls in MLS. We can find another backup LB.

CCJ and Davis start. Rza comes on to close it out.

We have always needed one more DP quality piece in attack to push us over the top. However, if they arent going to spend I think swapping Murillo and Muyl would be a two birds one stone situation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users