fatcatnyc

fatcatnyc

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • Supports:SATAN & nyrb

Ebay it.

may just trhow it out so there one less metro shirt available ahhahahahahaaa :ph34r:
i love this stuff
Posted Image

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham

may just trhow it out so there one less metro shirt available ahhahahahahaaa :ph34r:
i love this stuff
Posted Image

i was gonna say, when did you start wearing that gear... :pint:

and before it gets misunderstood, i'm not calling you out or anything stupid, i know what you're said in the past and i'm agreeing with you ahahahaha :cheers:
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

fatcatnyc

fatcatnyc

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • Supports:SATAN & nyrb

i was gonna say, when did you start wearing that gear... :pint:

and before it gets misunderstood, i'm not calling you out or anything stupid, i know what you're said in the past and i'm agreeing with you ahahahaha :cheers:

hahahahaa yeah it was a gift..never wore it but it was a request earlierin this thread haahhaa..nope dont rock metro gear cause id be fakin the funk. didnt really come regularly till the one shoe match 2007. but honestly those who like to sing metro , thats fine but ya gotta be realistic. it s sold its over the history was sold as well..like the tag on the jersey said hahaha..i understand the love of metro but...new stadium. times change. lets move on and build this new thing and try to get away from but respect the past. but i do have a metro jersey somewhere..hhhahaaabesides this grey one..

IMAN THUG

IMAN THUG

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Supports:Miami Fusion
being a Metrostars fan is like being a Brooklyn Dodgers fan
There's a bunch of Colombians coming in Friday. New guys. They say they have two keys for us, for openers. Pure coke. Hotel in Miami Beach. I want you go over there. If it's what they say it is, you pay 'em and bring it back. You do that, you get 5 grand!

GSS Face

GSS Face

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:punk,Oi!,hardcore,ska,reggae. the stuff that most people hate because its not popular or on mtv.
  • Supports:USA,WHUFC,NYRB,US Ancona1905

being a Metrostars fan is like being a Brooklyn Dodgers fan

uhm? the dodgers moved 3000 miles away and the metrostars had a name change and moved a few miles away. your analogy dosen't make sense. while we're at it, whats wrong with being a brooklyn dodgers fan?
Let's have a war!
Jack up the Dow Jones!
Let's have a war!
It can start in New Jersey!
Let's have a war!
Blame it on the middle-class!
Let's have a war!
We're like rats in a cage!

It already started in the city!
Suburbia will be just as easy...

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO
Being a Metrostars fan is like being a Red Bull fan, because we are one and the same.

New name, same lame.

Best banner ever. (by DC)

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Best banner ever. (by DC)

Don't care! Which is the only thing DC will mean next year! :lol:

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ilikebeet

ilikebeet

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • Supports:NYC Bars
Does the FO think JPA was a metro or something?
I shall write my life as if it was a love story. For who is to say it is not? It began with a love of football, and it will end the same.
-Puskas

Stop slobbing Euro nob.
-Matrim55

We'reYourFamous

We'reYourFamous

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
I'm not trying to start a pissing match here, but when we were MetroStars/Metros, etc... we played in crappy giant stadium, had crappy teams, the uniforms... well ( I personally never like them)... Why can't we get over the fact that our team is now the New York Red Bulls? How can we invent identity when half of our supporters still call them Metros? Still sing Metro songs and chants.. get over it!!! We are now the Red Bulls and the Metros are in our past...

If we can't even agree to call our team the Red Bulls then how in the hell do you expect the rest of the fans to have a clue????

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
We should always remember the history of our club. Those who ignore the past are doomed to repeat it's failures. I'm sure once we start winning some hardware the old diehards will relent just a bit.

ilikebeet

ilikebeet

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • Supports:NYC Bars

I'm not trying to start a pissing match here, but when we were MetroStars/Metros, etc... we played in crappy giant stadium, had crappy teams, the uniforms... well ( I personally never like them)... Why can't we get over the fact that our team is now the New York Red Bulls? How can we invent identity when half of our supporters still call them Metros? Still sing Metro songs and chants.. get over it!!! We are now the Red Bulls and the Metros are in our past...

If we can't even agree to call our team the Red Bulls then how in the hell do you expect the rest of the fans to have a clue????

busy first day i see.
I shall write my life as if it was a love story. For who is to say it is not? It began with a love of football, and it will end the same.
-Puskas

Stop slobbing Euro nob.
-Matrim55

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

Fuck you, you glory hunting, bull testicle swilling johnny-come-lately. Know your history.

MetroTard

MetroTard

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,233 posts
  • Supports:Eric D

How can we invent identity when half of our supporters still call them Metros?

Sounds like we have an identity already. Perhaps you're the one who should get over it.

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos
And these boards are of the "MetroFanatic" variety.

The Metrologist

The Metrologist

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  • Supports:Metro

but when we were MetroStars/Metros, etc... we played in crappy giant stadium, had crappy teams, the uniforms...

Did you fall asleep between 2006 and 2009?
No one makes TV commercials to get people to look at their billboards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users