• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,749 posts
Im sure they all saw what we saw, a very winnable game that for some reason they never got their energy aligned for.

Hopefully they will learn from it and be better for it.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,307 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Yea I agree. BWP had several loose touches. Royer was poor as well. What a strange game. 

Saw it as a bit of a trap game for those two

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Huracan more and more

Really not upset about the result.  I fully expected to lose against Portland and would not have cared either.  The way I see it, we're advancing in the competition that matters right now, and the 3 points in MLS are just a bonus.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users