173 replies to this topic

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,856 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

At the LA game, staff tried and tried to scan my ticket, finally just waving me through as the line backed up.
I did not see a green light on the device.

I and the people in my group have been waived through a few times, which is fine that they don't hold us up, but it pisses me off because I have to go back to my rep and whine about the membership rewards  points... not that I've ever gotten anything of value from them

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

I and the people in my group have been waived through a few times, which is fine that they don't hold us up, but it pisses me off because I have to go back to my rep and whine about the membership rewards  points... not that I've ever gotten anything of value from them

Yeah.  Rewards stuff is really pathetic.  I don't even bother.

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

last year i was able to "win" two field seats (fold up chairs directly behind the ad boards on the field), which was awesome.  i think 99% of the rewards are crap, but the few cool items like the field seats are worth it

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

last year i was able to "win" two field seats (fold up chairs directly behind the ad boards on the field), which was awesome.  i think 99% of the rewards are crap, but the few cool items like the field seats are worth it

FYI my reps over the years have been happy to just comp me field seats once or twice a season when I've asked.

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Newcastle, Palermo

FYI my reps over the years have been happy to just comp me field seats once or twice a season when I've asked.

Same here. I've been comped them twice as a thank you from my ticket rep for season ticket referrals. I've been comped them twice by simply just asking. 

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,856 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Sounds fun, but I'd actually prefer to sit in my regular seats around my STH friends

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

Sounds fun, but I'd actually prefer to sit in my regular seats around my STH friends

i took my younger cousin for his bday, it was a special treat.  plus it was fireworks night so we were up close and personal to the show

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,757 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

yeah, i'd rather be in 101. was in 130 for 1st half of Benfica friendly, was ok. it just wasn't 101. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Newcastle, Palermo

I agree for the far majority of the season. However, its a cool experience to change it up once in a blue moon. Its interesting to observe the game from a totally different vantage point, so close to the action.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users