One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

THE Captain.

But yeah. MTL has to go down. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

Is Montreal also "IMFC"?

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
When do CCJ and Kaku potentially leave for WCQ?

Back to the 3-5-2 or stick with the 4-2-2-2 again?

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts

My guess is that both Kaku and Royer start

Pendant and Duncan at outside back

Valot alongside Yearwood.

CBs stay the same. 

---------Jorgen$en Barlow

-------------Royer Kaku 

-----------Yearwood Valot

-Pendant Parker Long Duncan

----------------Jensen

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
Have no interest in seeing Barlow, hopefully another start for White after scoring a goal.

999duo

999duo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Bolton, Swansea

I just realized we are undefeated when we score this year. 5W-2D-0L. 

blank25

blank25

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Supports:red bulls

Imo  Jorgen$en & Barlow shouldn't start another game. I would even be reluctant to use them as Subs. Both have decent chances to score and couldn't do it. If it not too late can they be loaned out? When will Tetteh finally start?It is time to look at RB2 players as replacement for them if that is possible. If transfer window is still open can we bring in another striker.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Imo  Jorgen$en & Barlow shouldn't start another game. I would even be reluctant to use them as Subs. Both have decent chances to score and couldn't do it. If it not too late can they be loaned out? When will Tetteh finally start?It is time to look at RB2 players as replacement for them if that is possible. If transfer window is still open can we bring in another striker.

I don't think they should play Barlow.  I am disappointed with Jorgy and think that Tetteh should be unleashed. 

I know many people think Jorgy just does not have it.   If there is any season to give him minutes this is it with 5 subs.  Also, he does a lot of stretching the field as I have seen some posts along those lines.  His composure in front of goal is not good.

(secretly hoping he has some block like my avatar did when he came here - of course Peguy came from the PSG bench - but hey hope springs eternal)

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

---------Jorgen$en Barlow

-------------Royer Kaku 

-----------Yearwood Valot

-Pendant Parker Long Duncan

----------------Jensen

I think CCJ will start for squad rotation purposes, hope Davis is back soon though.  Would swap Barlow for Omir or Mines. Those two have the most "ideas" in the squad in tight spaces in and around the box.  

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts

Purely based my projected lineup on who didn't start vs MIA. Barlow Kaku Royer Duncan. Also possible for Nealis or Tarek to fill in for one of the CBs, 

For me, Jorg's biggest issue is his composure in front of goal. He needs lots of chances at goal. LOTS. It's not a secret that despite his goal tally from last yr, he didn't put away a significant amount of chances. He had the one shot that hit the crossbar, offhand, I don't recall any other shots. In USL, he was given plenty of opportunities to bury chances but didn't. He won't have that luxury with the 1st team.  

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

For me, Jorg's biggest issue is his composure in front of goal. He needs lots of chances at goal. LOTS. It's not a secret that despite his goal tally from last yr, he didn't put away a significant amount of chances. He had the one shot that hit the crossbar, offhand, I don't recall any other shots. In USL, he was given plenty of opportunities to bury chances but didn't. He won't have that luxury with the 1st team.  

The problem with Jorg isn't even just his chance conversion rate, its the number of plays that he should have easily turned into a chance but floundered. He took three shots yesterday, based on the service he got he should have had 6-7

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,262 posts
  • Supports:Metro

There is a big reason to play Jorgy... it's to get some Euro team to bite and give us SOMETHING for him. We won't recoop the 2M, but let's say he goes for 1M and we get what, 500K of that in allocation? (Forgot the fraction.)

He is worth to us gone more than he is alive.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Purely based my projected lineup on who didn't start vs MIA. Barlow Kaku Royer Duncan. Also possible for Nealis or Tarek to fill in for one of the CBs, 

The predicament is that Jørgensen is one of the few on this roster capable of creating those chances using his speed to stretch the field and run in behind defenses. A Royer or White more clinical in front of goal, but probably wouldnt create that specific chance in the first place.

Obviously youd want a striker that can do both, but this is what we are stuck with at present.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

look at this.  Barlow statistically much higher than Jorgy in USL and we both see how it is working in MLS.  

https://totalfootbal...ysis-statistics

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users