• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

A broadcaster reported that Kim died due to "overwork" after "dedicating his life to the people."

Kim died of "great mental and physical strain" while in a train during a "field guidance tour," North Korea's state-run KCNA news agency reported.

http://www.cnn.com/2...dead/?hpt=hp_t1

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

ha, just about to post this. I encourage everyone to visit the actual youtube page and see the awesome comments

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro
Looks fake/staged...could be a propaganda video.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

Looks fake/staged...could be a propaganda video.

duh, most are in uniforms

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
"I'm So Ronery"

metro bomaye!

metro bomaye!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Supports:METRO | Betis
The truth is that the people of the world lost a good friend and ally today. I am confident history will judge his leadership fairly, and that the DPRK will continue to struggle for sovereignty.

Red Bull Out

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

The truth is that the people of the world lost a good friend and ally today. I am confident history will judge his leadership fairly, and that the DPRK will continue to struggle for sovereignty.

I'm convinced that you aren't real.

metros11

metros11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,906 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

The truth is that the people of the world lost a good friend and ally today.

I'm convinced you'd eat a urinal cake simply because it's called a 'cake'.

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

metro bomaye!

metro bomaye!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

I'm convinced you'd eat a urinal cake simply because it's called a 'cake'.

Ironically enough, a urinal cake would be more nutrition than millions get under capitalism every day. The DPRK resists that brutal system and they get slandered for it.

Red Bull Out

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Ah, yes, let them eat urinal cake......which would still be more nutrition than millions get under capitalism every day.

MAKE SURE YOU CRY ON CAMERA FOR YOUR DEARLY DEPARTED DICTATOR SO YOU CAN GET A RATION INSTEAD OF A FIRING SQUAD.

metro bomaye!

metro bomaye!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

MAKE SURE YOU CRY ON CAMERA FOR YOUR DEARLY DEPARTED DICTATOR SO YOU CAN GET A RATION INSTEAD OF A FIRING SQUAD.

Fun fact: in 2010, the director of the World Health Organization visited the DPRK and said that the country's healthcare system was the envy of the developing world...in spite of the relentless and inhumane blockade imposed by the US.

Of course, facts often get drowned out by the kind of myopic triumphalism we keep seeing.

Red Bull Out

aTrayne

aTrayne

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Interests:...association football, tennis, skiing, indie music, culturejamming.
  • Supports:RBNY Metros, Celtic FC

Posted Image
RedBull gives you wings...and the wings given to the RBNY marketing/PR team were from a Dodo bird.

RedBull on our chests, Metro in our hearts

SteveB2

SteveB2

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts
  • Supports:Metro/RBNY

My condolences to Metro Bomayel on the tragic loss of the dear leader. A giant who only thought of the good of his people and strove for peace at all times despite the constant provocation of the imperialist west and their running dog lackeys in the puppet state.

But at least the loss he is feeling today must be tempered by some joy in the long overdue death of that running dog Havel who showed ingratitude to the peace loving peoples of the Soviet Union who protected his nation for the the imperialists in the west for so long while bringing the benefits of enlightenment and culture to his people.

I will now engage in delusions by engaging in the opiate of the masses and seek the intercession of my non-existent bronze age space alien to bring peace to the non-existent "soul" of the departed dear leader.

Calpico

Calpico

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, April 25 Sports Club

We lost a man who was the only diabetic besides his sons in the whole fucking country. That says a lot about him.
"There are no time-out's in soccer? ... Really?" - Coach John McGuirk

http://calpicotime.tumblr.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users