2000 replies to this topic

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

Also, Urologists laugh at jokes....and sedatives make me tell jokes...especially when they are about to open up my scrotum.

So what's it like to have a ballbag that's totaly ornamental?

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

So what's it like to have a ballbag that's totaly ornamental?

So many jokes I don't know where to take it.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

So many jokes I don't know where to take it.

Yeah I know, I think we should probably start by getting him some finger paint so that the sack can be different colors on different days.

What about, like a mood ring type paint? His ballbag could tell the world what type of mood he's in.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts

Yeah I know, I think we should probably start by getting him some finger paint so that the sack can be different colors on different days.

What about, like a mood ring type paint? His ballbag could tell the world what type of mood he's in.

I wonder if this is the first time Todd's sack wasn't fondled for fun by a man with a knife.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

I wonder if this is the first time Todd's sack wasn't fondled for fun by a man with a knife.

Probably the case, Cops in Tiajuana have slingshots now, so I would be willing to bet his experieces south of the border don't have the same validity as they used to.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts

Probably the case, Cops in Tiajuana have slingshots now, so I would be willing to bet his experieces south of the border don't have the same validity as they used to.

I'm wondering if they started him on the hormones yet. At least he didn't get the change in Thailand... as rich as he is he got the american doctor.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

he got the american doctor.

American, yeah, but it is Richmond. He probably got some guy that did this shit as a side job in his barn while Todd was laying on a bunch of dried tobacco leaves.

Just think Train, you could be smoking reminants of Todd's ballbag in a few months.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts

American, yeah, but it is Richmond. He probably got some guy that did this shit as a side job in his barn while Todd was laying on a bunch of dried tobacco leaves.

Just think Train, you could be smoking reminants of Todd's ballbag in a few months.

Wouldn't be the first time.... :ph34r:

Sometimes we have to throw ourselves under the bus for the beauty of a well placed line.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Sometimes we have to throw ourselves under the bus for the beauty of a well placed line.

Speaking of beauty, I saw the Beckham ad on Yahoo for Disney earlier. His invasion is already beginning and he hasn't even kicked an MLS TeamGeist ball yet.

Amazing.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts

Speaking of beauty, I saw the Beckham ad on Yahoo for Disney earlier. His invasion is already beginning and he hasn't even kicked an MLS TeamGeist ball yet.

Amazing.

Still think Kovalenko should cover him.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Still think Kovalenko should cover him.

You know it's going to happen. The guys are already all kinds of fucking bitter about what he's getting and they're not.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
Still can't believe he spent 2 mil on a vibrator

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Still can't believe he spent 2 mil on a vibrator

It's all relative to your income.

Besides it's got to have some special features that others don't. Like maybe it knocks out his wife so he can go fucking around and she has no recollection of the chain of events at all.

For someone in his position, I would think that would be money well spent.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts

It's all relative to your income.

Besides it's got to have some special features that others don't. Like maybe it knocks out his wife so he can go fucking around and she has no recollection of the chain of events at all.

For someone in his position, I would think that would be money well spent.

True enough

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

True enough

Go to bed. Big game day tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users