Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

What is the history of this thread? I only saw this one and the last one. Did 1 through 4 reach 2000?

Here is your history lesson for you, young man....

http://www.soccerpub...te=most replies

I want a report summarizing all of the threads by Monday morning ... either that or a wikipedia page.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

The first few were MUCH higher......

Mr. Metrofanatic prefers us to pull the plug at 2k now. Which is fine and dandy.

ToddP25

ToddP25

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

Mr. Metrofanatic prefers us to pull the plug at 2k now. Which is fine and dandy.

It makes sense...I'm sure we were fucking everything up here...hell, the first one was what?13k or something stupid like that?

DiscoBerger2123

DiscoBerger2123

hyper off the ginseng root

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts
  • Supports:USA, Metro

I want a report summarizing all of the threads by Monday morning ... either that or a wikipedia page.

haha, awesome.

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

We lost a ton of the first one too.....I forget what happened...it was good times...stupid firewall.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts

I got stuck in a loop of going back and re-reading... thanks for the memories speedy.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
Interesting that stinky, the person who started the first one, hasn't posted on MF since July 2006.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts

It makes sense...I'm sure we were fucking everything up here...hell, the first one was what?13k or something stupid like that?

Yea it was up there... a ton of it got killed.

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

I got stuck in a loop of going back and re-reading... thanks for the memories speedy.

Yep...ignoring the kids, reading through part 2.....its like a diary...for straight dudes (except binks)

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
Cool, I had forgotten this news article ...

Man cons 2 Ariz. men into thinking he's 12

A 29-year-old convicted sex offender from Oklahoma allegedly conned two Arizona men into believing he was a 12-year-old boy, moving into their home and having an ongoing sexual relationship with them, sheriff's officials in Yavapai County said Friday.

The ruse was discovered Wednesday after one of the men tried to enroll the fake 12 year old in a charter school in Chino Valley, about 90 miles northwest of Phoenix, using the name Casey Price.

"They were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy," Quayle said, referring to the two men.

Classic!

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
I miss those days

John Flushing

John Flushing

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  • Interests:www.metrofanatic.com
  • Supports:My Own Self Interests.

Interesting that stinky, the person who started the first one, hasn't posted on MF since July 2006.

Yeah I remember that. He said he was back, but his return only lasted a few days.

http://www.soccerpub...p...c=15569&hl=
"What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

I miss those days

We had a ton of fun then but it was because so many of us could log in, in the morning and sit on the fucking thing all day cracking each other up.

Pebble got busy, Stallion's got real work now, Todd works for internet Nazi's, I'm on an offshift (and argueably gay, according to some). Train and Speed have really been the only two holding it together.

We also have less cameo's from people coming on, commenting on what's said with their own hilarity and then bailing until they read whatever the hell we came up with in response.

I think that we'll get back to that again and it'll most likely be around this summer.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

They sell good tables in Ohio. T should pick one up during his move to St Louis.

As disturbing as this is, I'm more freaked out that this guy is getting shit for doing this in his own home. While Todd may be the only one into this (competing with DeckGuy and losing badly). If this guy wants to stick his dick in a random piece of furniture in the privacy of his own home or property, he should be able to do so without criminal penalty.

Having a DVD out of him doing this is embarrassing enough!

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

Infected Since 96'

Infected Since 96'

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Supports:Azzurri/Juventus
Thomas Binkley is the MOTHER FUCKING MAN, PERIOD. Good things happen around this man, take him to AC or Vegas, he's my good luck charm. Love ya even though ya like Rangers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users