• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
I don't know what to think about this because we have heard absolutely nothing other than Jack Bell's tweet. He's a good journalist, but maybe his source got it wrong. We have no way of knowing without independent confirmation from somewhere.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

I don't know what to think about this because we have heard absolutely nothing other than Jack Bell's tweet. He's a good journalist, but maybe his source got it wrong. We have no way of knowing without independent confirmation from somewhere.

IS he training with the team or not? We know that.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

eightyhoursaway

eightyhoursaway

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic
i wouldn't mind at all if rodgers wasn't back. frankencooper is much better and it'll give hertzog and agudelo (when he's here) more of a chance at playing time.
"What these players have to realize, is that when you put on the Celtic jersey you're not playing for a football team, you're playing for a community and a cause" - Tommy Burns

metro bomaye!

metro bomaye!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Supports:METRO | Betis

i wouldn't mind at all if rodgers wasn't back. frankencooper is much better and it'll give hertzog and agudelo (when he's here) more of a chance at playing time.

Heresy. We were 10x better last season whenever Rodgers was on the field. Heresy, I say.

Red Bull Out

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

where do these people come from?

Not only is the team better when Rodgers plays but it's more entertaining. Everyone loves his attitude and work rate, just like we love Joel's. You can't question signing players like these.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

where do these people come from?

Not only is the team better when Rodgers plays but it's more entertaining. Everyone loves his attitude and work rate, just like we love Joel's. You can't question signing players like these.

It's not just his attitude. HE IS OUR ONLY STRIKER THAT PRESSURES THE OPPOSING BACKLINE CAUSING TURNOVERS. HIGH PRESSURE IS ESSENTIAL TO SCORING GOALS. LUNCH TODAY IS TACOS WITH A SIDE OF GREEN BEANS.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

New rule for you don't post before 9 am....

UpstateFan

UpstateFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

It's not just his attitude. HE IS OUR ONLY STRIKER THAT PRESSURES THE OPPOSING BACKLINE CAUSING TURNOVERS. HIGH PRESSURE IS ESSENTIAL TO SCORING GOALS. LUNCH TODAY IS TACOS WITH A SIDE OF GREEN BEANS.

X100

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

I can't tell if this is just short term memory loss or straight up delusion :blink:

AHighBlackman

AHighBlackman

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Supports: Metro! - USMNT -

:pint: It's not 12pm yet.
  •    Starting 11
  • ------ BWP ---------
  •   ------ SK ---------
  • - Grella ------ L.Sam ---
  • ----- Felipe - Dax ---------
  • Kemar -------------  Duvall
  •      Damien - M&M

Blood Diamond

4 - 3 - 3

4 - 2 - 3 - 1

@RaceCardUser

Instagram: blackmanjustin

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

:pint: It's not 12pm yet.

Then why is this gin in my hand?

vonlages

vonlages

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Supports:WerderBremen RedBulls

Then why is this gin in my hand?

gin?? thats an empty glass in you hand..
"They're more fun to agitate than Philly fans, and that's saying alot, because those fools are like human cartoons." - Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Paul Nasta

Paul Nasta

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts
  • Supports:Old Boys, SBU, RBNY, USMNT
http://www.bigapples...article_id=2974

"Rodgers, who is stuck in England, faces an entirely different situation. His original application for a visa application was denied. The Red Bulls have appealed and Backe said the team hopes to get an answer probably by late next week.

Asked about the reason for the delay, Backe replied, "It was some kind of paperwork that did not arrive in time."

According to one MLS source, Rodgers had overstayed his visa in 2011, and that did not make officials at the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Dept. very happy in the post-911 era."

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ

"Rodgers, who is stuck in England, faces an entirely different situation. His original application for a visa application was denied. The Red Bulls have appealed and Backe said the team hopes to get an answer probably by late next week.

Asked about the reason for the delay, Backe replied, "It was some kind of paperwork that did not arrive in time."

According to one MLS source, Rodgers had overstayed his visa in 2011, and that did not make officials at the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Dept. very happy in the post-911 era."

:angry:

Seems odd that Rodgers would announce that he got the visa, then NYRB sent out of confirmation tweet, now it turns out he was denied. Hopefully they win the appeal... :unsure:

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

I need a drink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users