117 replies to this topic

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT
Great fight by Barlow to dig out that cross, hit hit by flo.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona
jfc poor Yearwood....

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts
Wow terrible call
Ok maybe but still bs

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Wow terrible call

Honestly, that was the right call. But damn Yearwood having an unlucky night

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
Absolute garbage call

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Barlow, the useless shit that he is, just upgraded his uselessness from not scoring goals to actively removing goals from the score sheet.

Words cannot express how much I dislike Barlow, especially after watching a full slate of South American qualifiers yesterday. Barlow 99% of the time doesn't even look like he'd be fit to serve as the ballboy for a real soccer game, let alone serve as our starting #9.

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Barlow, the useless shit that he is, just upgraded his uselessness from not scoring goals to actively removing goals from the score sheet.

Words cannot express how much I dislike Barlow, especially after watching a full slate of South American qualifiers yesterday. Barlow 99% of the time doesn't even look like he'd be fit to serve as the ballboy for a real soccer game, let alone serve as our starting #9.

Barlow sucks. He should be the 4th striker on an MLS team

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona
You guys are right about Barlow but the scary part is that he actually looks like the better of our two strikers tonight...

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

You guys are right about Barlow but the scary part is that he actually looks like the better of our two strikers tonight...

Youre right. I wonder how many of these games we would have won with a half-decent striker

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
Y'all are too harsh. White and or Barlow would be fine on a functioning roster build if they were 2/3 ST. Ideally we'd have a Ruidiaz level starter and have white / Barlow be a plan B and a spot starter.

Is it there fault the roster is trash? like they are what they are.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts
We looked good - even game
Unlucky

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Y'all are too harsh. White and or Barlow would be fine on a functioning roster build if they were 2/3 ST. Ideally we'd have a Ruidiaz level starter and have white / Barlow be a plan B and a spot starter.

I mean, its partly their fault the roster is trash because they uh, are, um, trash.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

With the new manager we arent going to be playing 1 striker formations in the future. White and Barlow need to be options 3-4 behind 2 new strikers. Jorgensen still cant get
on the field. The position is a mess, and needs to be addressed this offseason.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts
Unleash some sub please for Brian white and maybe RZA

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts
As TK said above, we absolutely need 2 new strikers. And one of them has to be seriously high end. This team is dying for real strikers.

Have to continue to say that Stroud is a good player.

Also like Yearwood. I think he's far above any other 6 we have. He's not flawless with the ball but he just does so much in terms of gaining possession.

As a team we need to pass with more urgency in the attack. Maintaining possession with our team is useless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users