98 replies to this topic

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Onion, I am not trying to dissing you or anything like that, I am sure you will come up with TL;dr reply.

I agree with what you say. I didn't renew my 2013 season, although they called me to the point i told them i am filing a spam lawsuit against them and telling sales people to go fuck themselves. They called me during business hours non stop before playoffs even started. My reply was, i will renew if you make it to the final.

Please don't be Harraby (who is probably posting under your login).

Thank you,
ig101

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
Also this man, c'mon. http://www.bigsoccer...in-2009.918162/

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
zzz

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
Posted Image

alberchico

alberchico

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:soccer, aviation
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, Real Madrid
You posted this at 2:30 am :huh:

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts
Late night drunk posts to onion. Nice

5 year plan

DHatch

DHatch

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • Supports:Mighty Metros

As opposed to the deafening roar emanating from the stadium in queens also known as a figment of your imagination.

Funny a group that lives in the “land of make believe” is trying to draw an analogy between us and D&D and Star Trek.

Funny this post from sack talking about NYC2 supporters is still relavant 3 years later.

MetroPolishFirm

MetroPolishFirm

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Supports:METRO, RAKÓW Częstochowa
What is really fanny that in a way he makes fun of them there , but yet he is joining them now .

It's funny how they said AMNESTY , this shit dosn't work in this particular instance. How can you sing for years we Love you , love the colors ect. Then turn around and change for something new , to be honest they can go we don't need fans like that . In my eyes they are being TRAITORS .
But hey LET THE GAMES BEGIN

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
100% agree with Pete. If you want to retire from supporterdom and sit in the stands and watch live soccer closer to your house, ok. But to be a supporter in the South Ward and then switch to another team and be an active supporter, I don't get it. I'll never see eye to eye with those that do that. Sorry.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

DHatch

DHatch

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

100% agree with Pete. If you want to retire from supporterdom and sit in the stands and watch live soccer closer to your house, ok. But to be a supporter in the South Ward and then switch to another team and be an active supporter, I don't get it. I'll never see eye to eye with those that do that. Sorry.

And even worse, to be a supporter in the South Ward, switch to another side and be an active supporter THEN come on a website for your old team and bust balls for those who remained loyal. I don't get that either, unless your just an attention whore.

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

And even worse, to be a supporter in the South Ward, switch to another side and be an active supporter THEN come on a website for your old team and bust balls for those who remained loyal. I don't get that either, unless your just an attention whore.

+1 If you're going to go then go. Enjoy the fall NASL season and the plastic grass at Shuart stadium. Don't linger around and be an even bigger dickwad than usual.

metros11

metros11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,906 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Thread of the year. To the top.

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

BlancDaBody

BlancDaBody

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Coventry City, USMNT

What is really fanny that in a way he makes fun of them there , but yet he is joining them now .

It's funny how they said AMNESTY , this shit dosn't work in this particular instance. How can you sing for years we Love you , love the colors ect. Then turn around and change for something new , to be honest they can go we don't need fans like that . In my eyes they are being TRAITORS .
But hey LET THE GAMES BEGIN

^^^ Hell yea.
"I'm Thierry Henry, BITCH!"
"I'M STRONG!" - Thierry Henry

DHatch

DHatch

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

^^^ Hell yea.

Wait till he gets back from the unenployment line and reads this!!

alberchico

alberchico

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:soccer, aviation
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, Real Madrid
I'm dying to see how Onionsack responds to this thread :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users