2019 replies to this topic

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

I think NYCFC is waiting until after DiBlasio gets reelected and then will go forward on the nearby site in the Bronx. The project will face less criticism from nimby's after DiBlasio wins in a landslide and supports it. Of course NYCFC will have to throw in some affordable housing or some other community enhancements.

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats
Better yet they should just donate to his various slush funds.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Like us they now adopted the 12 month payment plan option for seasons. Given that the Cosmos are done after this year I am very tempted to do that just to see more live soccer (that is also easy for me to get to) and be able to pick a seat in the 200's behind the goal under an overhang. The thing that is really stopping me is the idea of giving money to their appalling disgusting owners. It still amazes me that nobody has had the guts or integrity to hold MLS or the Yankees feet to the fire over getting into bed with them.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Like us they now adopted the 12 month payment plan option for seasons. Given that the Cosmos are done after this year I am very tempted to do that just to see more live soccer (that is also easy for me to get to) and be able to pick a seat in the 200's behind the goal under an overhang. The thing that is really stopping me is the idea of giving money to their appalling disgusting owners. It still amazes me that nobody has had the guts or integrity to hold MLS or the Yankees feet to the fire over getting into bed with them.

I know live soccer can be fun at all but you couldn't give me free season tickets to NYCFC. You need to find something better to do with your time and money than ever debate getting season tickets for them.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

I know live soccer can be fun at all but you couldn't give me free season tickets to NYCFC. You need to find something better to do with your time and money than ever debate getting season tickets for them.

Nah I'm good. For sharing your opinion I quote Jim Cornette: thank you very little, you're welcome even less.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

https://www.nycfc.co...mation-released

If HCFC end up as the 2nd seed, the second leg of the conference semis will be on November 1st because of the Rutgers game on 11/04 at Yankee Stadium. Play-in games are on 10/25 or 10/26, so that would mean 3 games in a week (10/25-26, 10/30, 11/01) for whoever HCFC end up playing in this scenario and thus a significant advantage for HCFC.

One more reason to root against HCFC and hope they end up in third.

One more reason for us to win against Vancouver this Saturday... in that case losing to Atlanta the following week wouldn't be the worst thing.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro
https://twitter.com/...310235593539584

Baseball netting behind home plate will be staying up during NYCFC games. Lol.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
https://www.google.c...dium-again/amp/
And even though there is more width, they are going to set up the same narrow field.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
Hahaha in another baseball stadium.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

What a joke of a franchise. 

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

https://www.google.c...dium-again/amp/
And even though there is more width, they are going to set up the same narrow field.

From a Sporting perspective, [Citi Field] represents an easy transition which would allow our team to get the result we will be looking for, NYCFC Sporting Director Claudio Reyna said in a press release.

LOL that is accurate

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

If anyone else needed a laugh today:

cos56cGTs7BY-Y3GgeE7ROkCSiUXgzkQXho4tdqJ

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

If anyone else needed a laugh today

Is this genuine?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

Also if City gets third place they have to host a wild card game on Oct 25th or 26th. If the Yankees make it to the World Series their home games would be played on the 27th, 28th, 29th. They need at least 4 convert from soccer to baseball. Also so Citifield can be a likely place for us to play our play in game if city gets 3rd place. Also If lets say they drop to 4th place or god forbid they beat us in the playoff wildcard, they would have to play the first conference semifinal October 29th, 30th, or 31st at a Yankee Stadium that may be in the world series or just finished up their games with not enough time to convert to soccer and then to college football with citifield unusable due to golf. this is funny as fuck.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

I want a Chicago and Atlanta loss. And crew to beat city to bring City to 3rd place because city and cbus would be tied on points but cbus would get the tie breaker in wins. That way Metro can play City for the wild card game at Citifield. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users