Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Meh, it's a wednesday.  I'll still be there.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
Who knows? Maybe the temperature won't drop 40 degrees overnight next week and people will actually want to sit outdoors in a stadium.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

-----------Henry------------------------------------BWP----------

-Alexander-------McCarty---------Cahill----------------Sam-

-Miller----------Armando-----------Olave------------Kimura-

-------------------------------Robles-------------------------------

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,422 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Who knows? Maybe the temperature won't drop 40 degrees overnight next week and people will actually want to sit outdoors in a stadium.

C'mon, it wasn't that cold at the Philly game.  It was exactly 47 degrees outside of el pastor after the game...

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,422 posts

-----------Henry------------------------------------BWP----------

-Alexander-------McCarty---------Cahill----------------Sam-

-Miller----------Armando-----------Olave------------Kimura-

-------------------------------Robles-------------------------------

BWP needs to see some bench.  Akpan, I dunno.  Someone from ESC SC?  BWP just have no luck.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

BWP needs to see some bench.  Akpan, I dunno.  Someone from ESC SC?  BWP just have no luck.

BWP just needs game time. It wont do him or the team any good to play every other game. 

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
If Cahill is ready I take it he'll play over BWP
  __    __   ______Spirit_of_96 __ __     _____    
 /_/\  /\_\ /\_____\/\_______)\/_/\__/\  ) ___ (   
 ) ) \/ ( (( (_____/\(___  __\/) ) ) ) )/ /\_/\ \  
/_/ \  / \_\\ \__\    / / /   /_/ /_/_// /_/ (_\ \ 
\ \ \\// / // /__/_  ( ( (    \ \ \ \ \\ \ )_/ / / 
 )_) )( (_(( (_____\  \ \ \    )_) ) \ \\ \/_\/ /  
 \_\/  \/_/ \/_____/  /_/_/    \_\/ \_\/ )_____(   
                   Red Bull Out                                 

The Falcon

The Falcon

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

If Cahill is ready I take it he'll play over BWP

I personally prefer Cahill in MF. 

S1ark5

S1ark5

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls
Glad to see the diamond midfield work and we saw clearly the better passing forward and guys like henry and bwp were getting much better distribution vs philly which is very important. You need your strikers to get fat! However shep mentioned thwt the redbulls really lack a true striker that sits on top and close to the gk. I couldnt agree more. I think Henry, goal not withstanding last night, is really showing his age and has had a bad season so far. I am worried about him and he is not a true striker. Bwp the jury is still out on him but from what I have seen, I am not impressed at all! Kudos to roy miller yesterday for a great game on defense and on offense. That sick pass to henry for the goal was flat out awesome. Kudos also to alexander, after again a rough start in the first half, he picked it up in the second half. I think petke might have found a spot for him on that left side when playing 1-2-1 in the mid. Petke finally listened to me and played the diamond mid and i think it work at least for one night. Lets see what hou brings. Kudos to robles again. He is turning himself into a top flight gk in this league. He has come a long way since early last year when he was making alot of big time mistakes. So happy for him and for us, he has been amazing. Playing dax at cdm in the diamond mid is his best position. Keep him there. Kudos again to lloyd sam, he along with robles have been our best players. Great job again last night. A big disappointment about this league again are the refs. I seriously am worried and it is brining the credibility down of mls. You can tell even with comments made by foreign dps foreign players that they are very disappointed in the quality of the refs. Salazar is by far one of the worst. To give a red card to sekagaya is awful. Was it a pk? Of course but thee was no intent to stick his arm out and deliberately stop the ball with his arm. He was diving for crying out loud, you cant dive with your arms sticking to your body. Awful call andnit changed the game last night. Overall great job last night. Lets make it two in a row vs houston. Sorry for the paragraph, on posting using my ipad and for some reason I cant space my paragraphs.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,335 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

If we're judging by the Philly game, I think Peguy needs it a bit more.  He just looked flat footed and slow all game, maybe those aging legs could use a rest after 180 minutes in 4 days.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,308 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

If we're judging by the Philly game, I think Peguy needs it a bit more.  He just looked flat footed and slow all game, maybe those aging legs could use a rest after 180 minutes in 4 days.

Agree. Peguy had a nice run but bwp needs to play.

cryforburke

cryforburke

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Peguy seemed gassed as soon as the match started.  Slow as shit and just not on form.   It wouldn't be a bad move to rest him for a week or at least use him as a late game sub.  

ajacks108

ajacks108

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Supports:RBNY THFC

Anyone else rather see Steele then Alexander? 

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,335 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Anyone else rather see Steele then Alexander? 

Before last night?  100% yes.  After last night?  Not so sure... We've seen these flashes from Alexander before so I'm not getting too excited, but I think he earned another week to see if he can build on that performance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users