11 replies to this topic

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Inebriatti from Toronto, who also happen to have a good relationship with GSU, were just stripped of their supporters group status following the incident they had in Ottawa. Very similar situation as GSU's. 

https://www.wakingth...a-incident-2018

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO
Ultras FTW!!

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Inebriatti ... just stripped of their supporters group status
https://www.wakingth...a-incident-2018

Wow. ALL members of that SG had their tickets cancelled & refunded, and all banned from the TFC supporter end, presumably if they purchase tickets from others.
Talk about Collective Punishment! What about those who were not even in Ottawa?
https://m.facebook.c...56019841250646/

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts

Wow. ALL members of that SG had their tickets cancelled & refunded, and all banned from the TFC supporter end, presumably if they purchase tickets from others.
Talk about Collective Punishment! What about those who were not even in Ottawa?
https://m.facebook.c...56019841250646/

Yep, they got hit even worse than GSU did. MLS clearly seems hell bent on weeding out these Ultra styled groups.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
The title of this thread split gave me a good chuckle, as I hate Toronto.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
No one here is supporting TFC.
We are opposing TFCs draconian action towards one of its own SGs.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
If you don't understand collective punishment, and it's illegality in much more serious matters, than feel free to jerk off to your great reasoning. No group lit up flares, it was individuals and just because people in charge can't pinpoint those individuals for appropriate punishment does not mean that they can punish everyone under that banner. But these days these are foreign and difficult concepts for people to grasp as everything is so black and white and us vs them instead of dealing with individual problems. Let's pretend that by banning inebriatti Toronto fo has solved the problem, as if they can't organize under a different name. It's not as if many good organizations have been destroyed and ridiculed by the actions of a few individuals...

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
I think the thread title may be about the subject at hand, a supporters group of Toronto, not anyone here..

#FUCKredbull

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT

I mean even if they want to organize they just wouldn't be recognized as an official group and wouldn't get any of the privileges. Doubt a private entity banning someone can be illegal, all of the social media platforms have been doing it lately. Really haven't followed this situation too much but knowing the situation right here at home, I get it. It's a bad look for the organization and it's easier to punish the group than remove individuals until the problem is solved (if ever). 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

No group lit up flares, it was individuals and just because people in charge can't pinpoint those individuals for appropriate punishment does not mean that they can punish everyone under that banner.

Articles mention that individuals were identified and banned, and that some were not members of the SG.
But why stop there? Kill them all!

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
It's just an excuse to control the supporters, which of course they have a right to do, never mind that without supporters mls wouldn't be what it is today.

#FUCKredbull

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

without supporters mls wouldn't be what it is today.

SGs are useful for ads. No one senses excitement in video of a smiling family sitting pleasantly in their seats.

FOs need to understand who true hooligans are.
https://www.bbc.co.u...eyside-45302177

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users