• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

First Oprah and now Tyra Banks is ending her show. :(

:huh:

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Seriously, major step for humans everywhere is Tyra free television world.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic
people that decide its perfectly ok to cross the road when the "do not cross" light is flashing

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham

people that decide its perfectly ok to cross the road when the "do not cross" light is flashing

+100000000000000000

that's why i got into my last accident. rear-ended the SUV in front of me cuz a middle school kid ran in front of them.
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts

+100000000000000000

that's why i got into my last accident. rear-ended the SUV in front of me cuz a middle school kid ran in front of them.

that is messed up, is your car ok? I'm all for yielding to pedestrians, but they have to obey the law as well. Did the kid/parent get a summons?

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

that is messed up, is your car ok? I'm all for yielding to pedestrians, but they have to obey the law as well. Did the kid/parent get a summons?

nah he just kept on running. my left head light was a goner, bumper too. when all was said and done, i actually MADE $300 cuz the insurance co estimated at $1700, but it only cost $943 to fix (minus the $500 deductible, and i walk away with $300). i don't know about my premiums going up, but from talking to adjuster at the insurance co, it shouldn't cuz while i did rear-end, it will possibly be a "no-fault" cuz of the kid. that and i haven't had an accident in about 4 years, which was also "no-fault" (despite the fact it was totally other bitch's fault for tailgating me, but that's another story for another day).
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

wgoood2

wgoood2

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Supports:METROSTARS!!

So a few days ago, a friend of mine comes through for me and gets me a ticket for the Bengals/Jets game. With the game at 1PM, I figure I'll have no problems. Then the Jets beat the Colts and suddenly the game is changed to an 8:20 PM start. I hate this for two reasons: The first is that with the game ending around 11:30 PM I could be cutting it real close to getting the last train to Brewster. Getting stuck in NYC would really suck, especially considering I have jury duty the next day. The second is that at 1PM, the Jets fans wouldn't have had as much time to get drunk in the parking lot, thus less chance for me as a Bengals fan to have some idiot try to start a problem with me. Now they'll have a whole day to get shitfaced so I'll have to leave my Bengals hat and jersey at home.

Mike you sholud do what i do, when i go to giants vs eagles games.

I wear baggy pants, a doo rag, and timberlands. I make myself look so scary, that none of the philly fans fucks with me. :lol: :lol:

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
thinking i'm slick by using xbox 360's "family timer" as a sleep timer so i can fall asleep watching a DVD and not worry about my console being on all night. only when i woke up, it was on and all it does it put up a warning box asking for the code. and here i thought it'd just shut down.
{GSS}
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

Right Back

Right Back

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Interests:RedBullOut
  • Supports:Metro, RedBullOut
Having nothing to do on New Years and spending it in my house.

#RedBullOut

Rats get fat, good men die.

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Supports:metro, USMNT

Mike you sholud do what i do, when i go to giants vs eagles games.

I wear baggy pants, a doo rag, and timberlands. I make myself look so scary, that none of the philly fans fucks with me. :lol: :lol:

Haha if I ever tried this at any event, sporting or not, my likelihood of getting beaten up would go up significantly.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

Having nothing to do on New Years and spending it in my house.

L
A
M
E

:P

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
people that do not let you merge on the highway I was in the left lane and needed to get over to the right lane to make a turn. I knew this so put my blinker on far enough in advance so that I was not that guy who puts their blinker on last minute and cuts everyone off. Even with this advance notice, this guy kept speeding up when I tried to get over and when I finally was able to get over, he kept on hitting his horn like a lunatic.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY
People that hit your car when you're parked at the CVS.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

People that hit your car when you're parked at the CVS.

Ugh... that sucks.

Reminds me of the time I had my car parked on the street and my neighbor (oblivious to his surroundings), backed into my car from his driveway leaving a huge dent in my passenger door.

He paid for the fix up, but what an inconvenience.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,584 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY

Ugh... that sucks.

Reminds me of the time I had my car parked on the street and my neighbor (oblivious to his surroundings), backed into my car from his driveway leaving a huge dent in my passenger door.

He paid for the fix up, but what an inconvenience.

I think that's what aggrivates me more. Now I have to take time out of my day to play the estimate game, and get back to this guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users