3 replies to this topic

Stefan Schuette

Stefan Schuette

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Supports:New York

Curious is there has been, or would be, a black friday sale at the red bulls shop? I've heard of other clubs doing it, would love it if the Metros did it.  Or an MLSGear cyber monday thing?

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Curious is there has been, or would be, a black friday sale at the red bulls shop? I've heard of other clubs doing it, would love it if the Metros did it.  Or an MLSGear cyber monday thing?

Every year they have an end-of-season sale.   The 25% off (or so) gets the stuff down to a semi-normal price.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

pushthepace

pushthepace

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

If I remember correctly they had a Adidas NYRB t-shirt and tickets to the home opener as the Black Friday special last year for cheaper than the orginal listed price. I think they dropped it from $99 to $88. This year they're running that same special but with an ugly Xmas sweater instead. I'm assuming they'll make that deal slightly cheaper while also having something like 25% off the Bull Shop like the poster above mentioned. 

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

season ticket holder get 20% off

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users