Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Rumors coming in bunches!

George Tanner, 20 year old right back for Manchester United.

Currently on loan in League Two, but reportedly the loan may be cut short in favor of a sale.

https://twitter.com/...3109254150?s=20

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

~2 dozen games played in LeagueTwo. Hope it means that he's not expensive. I'm guessing to even get this far, the salary offered could be in line with the player's demands. If he costs ~350k per yr like Eckersley did, though...ehhhh. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Rumors coming in bunches!

George Tanner, 20 year old right back for Manchester United.

Currently on loan in League Two, but reportedly the loan may be cut short in favor of a sale.

https://twitter.com/...3109254150?s=20

thanks

it is funny the post is in French from ManU fan twitter about a transfer to NYRB - lol !!  silly season

any over lap - Was this guy above or below Matthew Olusunde in the pecking order for U23 Right Back?

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

thanks
it is funny the post is in French from ManU fan twitter about a transfer to NYRB - lol !!  silly season

any over lap - Was this guy above or below Matthew Olusunde in the pecking order for U23 Right Back?

Looks like he started at both RB and LB for the ManU u-23
started at RB over Olosunde and LB when Olosunde was in the lineup

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal
A League Two 20-year-old.

Inspired.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
cheap depth, and someone to develop behind Duncan.

If it allows them to spend on the rest of the roster holes, if they are even interested in doing that, then I dont have a problem

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

interesting his offers range for Championship to League 2 clubs and then us.  Hard to know too much about it but he's young, would provide depth and should have a good soccer education.  As long as he's not a TAM signing or anything dumb like that could be a good swing back (RB and LB backup) for the first team.  

The thing that surprises me is how focused our recruitment is in Europe and more recently England, but that's probably due to Paul Mitchell's connections.  Hamlett wouldn't know anyone there

Edit: Article says his contract is up at the end of the season so the transfer fee should be minimal.

https://www.manchest...milton-17509834

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
You dont need to use International slots on back-ups. Thats what the academy is for.

We already have 2 back up right backs in Bucky and Duncan.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

pushthepace

pushthepace

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

You dont need to use International slots on back-ups. Thats what the academy is for.

We already have 2 back up right backs in Bucky and Duncan.

I hate to break it to you...

Tymatt

Tymatt

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls/MetroStars

So we've had the english pipeline popping up with red bulls lately but you guys have missed one https://www.manchest...milton-17509834 read to the end of this post and also https://twitter.com/...9022888965?s=20 a man utd source has linked George Tanner a right back from Manchester United to New York Red Bulls on a permanent transfer. He's on loan in the english 4th tier league two right now but united would be willing to let him go for free this window as his contract expires in the summer. Multiple championship clubs are also interested in Tanner though. 

Edit: Fantastic job guys, I haven't been on here in awhile happy new years everyone :)

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
Speculative link George Tanner starting at LB for Morecambe. Can play both outside back positions, dont know if RBNY are still interested in signing him.

If Man U recall him from his loan he will be going somewhere.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Speculative link George Tanner starting at LB for Morecambe. Can play both outside back positions, dont know if RBNY are still interested in signing him.

If Man U recall him from his loan he will be going somewhere.

Id prefer to have a guy who can play both positions and lock things down no question.

I prefer Taxi and Duncan to start but want the peace of mind that if either go down we are NOT giving up a goal.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
This one is dead, too. Going to another League 2 team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users