482 replies to this topic

sec201

sec201

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull, USMNT

It's that time of the year.  Now that we're approaching the business end of the season with a chance to clinch the Eastern Conference, post your thoughts about games affecting Metro here.

We're put in the unenviable position of cheering the Scum on tonight against Boy City:(

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO
A scum vs smurfs tie tonight will do trick, no need to root for either, and FUCK DC!

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts

Yep, draws are fine.  Just no W's.  

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

yeah, no wins in that game, we hope. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Lloyd Sam makes it 1-0 scum.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Villa capitalizes on a shitty back pass. NYCFC still remains as quiet as a church.

Lampard takes the 2-1 lead, DC equalizes in the 91st on a set piece. 

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts
And fat frank wins it. The fact that we got 1 point in two games against the absolute dogshit scum is an embarrassment. Seriously they are awful.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team

And fat frank wins it. The fact that we got 1 point in two games against the absolute dogshit scum is an embarrassment. Seriously they are awful.

That, is the only negative I'll take from this game. I've said before, and I'll say it again. None of these teams impress me defensively. None of them. I was laughing and shaking my head at their mistakes all throughout the match. Tell me something, what fool does a blind back pass in a short and narrow field, while protecting a slim lead? The Scum deserve this loss, my man. Plain and simple.

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

Hopefully we redeem ourselves next weekend.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle
Obviously, not a great result for us. So, a nice, unfriendly "fuck you" to both clubs that participated in it.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

The crazy thing watching that game is the announcer sucking NYCFC's dick. Granted they did come back and win, but like Harlem said DC lost that game more then NYCFC won. Meanwhile the announcers are going on about how this is a championship performance.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts

The crazy thing watching that game is the announcer sucking NYCFC's dick. Granted they did come back and win, but like Harlem said DC lost that game more then NYCFC won. Meanwhile the announcers are going on about how this is a championship performance.

Anyone who ever complains about Shep should watch a tape of Ian Joy from last night. Just cringe worthy stuff.

Also laughed at people flipping out over the video on the league site shitting on Nigel deJong. I know they shouldn't have done it but deJong is such a filthy piece of shit that he deserves it. He makes Rafa look like a classy player in comparison, and think of how hard that is to do.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

They did have me almost laugh out loud at one point when one of them said "Federico Bravo... which I believe translates as 'persistent infringement'"

All team-affiliated announcers are homers, and you can't blame them about getting excited for a come-from-behind win and a stoppage-time winner to boot. Our guys would go berserk as well.

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ
I turned it on just as NYCFC was celebrating the last goal...the way the announcer/analyst was carrying on, I thought Lampard had finished similar to Zlatan's bicycle kick against England a while back. It was a good goal, but wow, a little over the top on that reaction. Granted, it was a stoppage time winner and there were 4 goals in the last 15 minutes.

MetroCab

MetroCab

Brilliant!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Montreal down 3-1 to Orlando right now and Evan Bush (goalie) red carded.  Should be a good result for us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users