247 replies to this topic

123NYwins

123NYwins

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts
  • Supports:Metropolitan SC, USA, & DC folding
Can we chant something outside of "Worst Keeper Ever", generic accusations of pedophilia, or whatever to get in a San Jose player's head? I don't know, tell Wondolowski that the U.S. doesn't want him, Poland doesn't want him, nobody wants him.

#RedBullOut

"This is where I’m from. A team I represented for over 10 years. If I had been going somewhere it would have just been a job."

-Mike Petke

RiverEnergyDrink

RiverEnergyDrink

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
i predict holgersson will cause a goal thanks to one of his bad first touches. not a bold prediction, i know.

hoboken16

hoboken16

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Pompey

Can we chant something outside of "Worst Keeper Ever", generic accusations of pedophilia, or whatever to get in a San Jose player's head? I don't know, tell Wondolowski that the U.S. doesn't want him, Poland doesn't want him, nobody wants him.

you mean like
Metro Reject
US Reject
Chelsea Reject
You Suck Corrales

Etc.. Etc.. Etc..

Been there done that will be back for more

hoboken16

hoboken16

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Pompey
I think this will be a good game San Jose has looked good this season but similar to the Bulls they pretty much have won the games they should have won

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Jon Busch is their goalkeeper... needless to say there are multiple Busch chants around. Expect the SW to go full throttle this weekend on him.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

AHighBlackman

AHighBlackman

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Supports: Metro! - USMNT -

I was thinking about starting a 'we all hate wondo' chant at some point when he is coming towards our goal based on the 'we all hate leeds scum' tune.

'we all hate wondo,
we all hate wondo
we all hate wondo,
we all hate wondo x 2

F*cking two years,
F*cking two years,
F*cking two years.

I'll do anything directed at Wondo, I hate that poaching bitch.
  •    Starting 11
  • ------ BWP ---------
  •   ------ SK ---------
  • - Grella ------ L.Sam ---
  • ----- Felipe - Dax ---------
  • Kemar -------------  Duvall
  •      Damien - M&M

Blood Diamond

4 - 3 - 3

4 - 2 - 3 - 1

@RaceCardUser

Instagram: blackmanjustin

NJEuroMutt

NJEuroMutt

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls,Nottingham My Kids

+100000

we win 5-2..keep the 3 goal run going...we cement the fact that RBA is a "fortress"..Busch Craps himself after trying to save an Henry goal...Wondo cries on camera...Ballouchy scores a goal and is still the number 3 goal scorer. :cheers:
Beckham? His wife can't sing and his barber can't cut hair.
Brian Clough

You're Going To Reap Just What You Sow,
You're Going To Reap Just What You Sow...

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

+1

Lets also not forget that these not-as-good-as-Quisps already have Victor Bernárdez annointed MLS Defensive Player of the Year. I'd love for Henry, KFC and Conde to demonstrate how wrong they are with that.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
First night game of the year. I'm fucking pumped.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Show us your Busch?
Worst.Busch.Ever.
Fuck.That.Busch.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

SmittyNNJ

SmittyNNJ

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Celtic

Show us your Busch?
Worst.Busch.Ever.
Fuck.That.Busch.

YOU....SUCK.....CORRALES!

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
I almost forgot, we get to play wheres Wando this week and its not even the Gold Cup.
"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

MikeV

MikeV

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Supports:Metros
Even Keystone is better than Busch!

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona
Haven't seen San Jose play yet but checked out their highlights and chalkboards. One advantage I think we'll have on them is that they do not pressure high in the midfield defensively, which gives Dax and Rafa the opportunity to feed the strikers. With the form Henry and Cooper are in, I feel like if they get even the most basic service they'll make goals happen, even against a strong defense like San Jose's. Wondo and Lenhart (is he healthy?) will be a handful for our defenders and Chavez scored a brace against us last year, I really hope Conde can play and keep the defense organized.

simont

simont

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls USMNT Tottenham Hotspur
i am going to say that the wost definder on this team will cost us a win. i will say that this game has tie all over it. this is also the game that will show what kind of team we have do we have a team that beats the hell out of any team or do we just beat the hell out of lets say the TFCs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users