• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16 El_Dude

El_Dude

Steve Sampson Groupie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Pizza and Boyzzzz! And Galaxy! And BEER!
  • Supports:no one...they support me!

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:46 PM

A real goat would make a great statement. Can we construct a goat pinada to house a real dead goat? It's be like a trojan goat.

See Rule 5
STEVE SAMPSON; STILL THE GREATEST COACH OF THE LA GALAXY. EVER. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT. NUF SAID. JAJAJA!

#17 DirtyDefender

DirtyDefender

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,068 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, US, Newcastle, England

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:57 PM

See Rule 5

According to the disturbances rule which prohibits:

- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, or performers

I don't think we should be allowed to exist.

#18 gala_usa

gala_usa

Noob fo' lyfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles, USA, Bud Light

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:58 PM

RIP
Chivas USA
2005 - 2009
They Pay-o Der Rent-o

Don't put it on a tombstone: put in on the back window of a bigass paper-mache pickup truck!
Lakers (16x Champs) Dodgers (6x Champs) Galaxy (4x Champs) Broncos (2x Champs) LA Kings (2012 Stanley Cup Champs)
USMNT (One day, one day...)
Budlight (Weekend Champ)

It doesn't matter how simplistic you make your point, there will be someone who misunderstands you.

#19 josh24601

josh24601

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, US, Greece

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:00 PM

See Rule 5

Dead or alive animals (except service animals)

So, we have a loophole.

I checked Protection and Advocacy Inc. of California for a definition of a service animal.

2. Q: What is a service animal?

A: The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability. If they meet this definition, animals are considered service animals under the ADA regardless of whether they have been licensed or certified by a state or local government.

Service animals perform some of the functions and tasks that the individual with a disability cannot perform for him or herself. "Seeing eye dogs" are one type of service animal, used by some individuals who are blind. This is the type of service animal with which most people are familiar. But there are service animals that assist persons with other kinds of disabilities in their dayto-day activities. Some examples include:

* Alerting persons with hearing impairments to sounds.

* Pulling wheelchairs or carrying and picking up things for persons with mobility impairments.

* Assisting persons with mobility impairments with balance.

A service animal is not a pet.

So HDC allows service animals, and they don't say whether or not they have to be dead or alive or anything.

So it seems to me like if we brought a service goat that used to pull people in wheelchairs, then it would be allowed into the stadium, whereupon it could be ritually sacrificed. As long as it's a service animal.

Booya.

Except I guess weapons aren't allowed, so we may have to kill the thing either by strangulation or with a pen or something.

Or we could just bring a dead service goat, since HDC doesn't stipulate whether or not the service animal has to be alive when it comes in.

#20 We Need Ngwenya

We Need Ngwenya

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, LARS, US Nats

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:05 PM

So, we have a loophole.

I checked Protection and Advocacy Inc. of California for a definition of a service animal.

So HDC allows service animals, and they don't say whether or not they have to be dead or alive or anything.

So it seems to me like if we brought a service goat that used to pull people in wheelchairs, then it would be allowed into the stadium, whereupon it could be ritually sacrificed. As long as it's a service animal.

Booya.

Except I guess weapons aren't allowed, so we may have to kill the thing either by strangulation or with a pen or something.

Or we could just bring a dead service goat, since HDC doesn't stipulate whether or not the service animal has to be alive when it comes in.

Seeing eye goat. We can bring in a plastic knife that is really sharp...something like lexan...
"I love Chris Klein...he's going to Heaven" - ZC

#21 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

found a place that sells chivas pinatas in lennox...

i have to go undercover though ... my girl's family is a guadalajara chivas fan (and i don't have too much beef with the mother club)... but if she knew why i was buying the pinatas she'd steal them from me.... so i'll try and drop into to the store monday and grab whatever i can and fucking store them in the trunk of my car where they can await their sodomy.

i'll let everyone know the price and if anyone wants to contribute to the cause.

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#22 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,116 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP
    1) LARS Worship
    2) Hyper-Enthusiasm
    3) Delusional Misbelief
    4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:23 PM

RIP
Chivas USA
2005 - 2009
They Paid Their Rent

Awesome...THIS will be legendary.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#23 We Need Ngwenya

We Need Ngwenya

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, LARS, US Nats

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:52 PM

Alright I will try and make a tombstone this weekend...
"I love Chris Klein...he's going to Heaven" - ZC

#24 romero03

romero03

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts
  • Supports:USMNT

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:22 AM

found a place that sells chivas pinatas in lennox...

i have to go undercover though ... my girl's family is a guadalajara chivas fan (and i don't have too much beef with the mother club)... but if she knew why i was buying the pinatas she'd steal them from me.... so i'll try and drop into to the store monday and grab whatever i can and fucking store them in the trunk of my car where they can await their sodomy.

i'll let everyone know the price and if anyone wants to contribute to the cause.

hey tracer let me know where and i'll probably get a couple. last year We Need Ngwenya did a good job adding the jerseys and what not and adding the confetti. cheers to him. i gotta agree with the decapitating of a chivas head by tommy last year at the coliseum. i think i have a pic somewhere of that....

edit* found it! these are a collection of picks from all chivas games last year
Posted Image

after the match
Posted Image
Posted Image

my bro taunting group of chivas fan before the match, not a smart move 50 of them 2 of us
Posted Image

Posted Image

mr. pinata himself
Posted Image

etz scoring with a chivas girl!
Posted Image
Twitter

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders, Galaxy, LA Kings, ASU, Notre Dame(football)

#25 jamesey

jamesey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts
  • Supports:LA/USA

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

See Rule 5

if the real goat is covered in paper mache and tissue, we can get it in.

I would love for someone to slaughter a live goat in the stands and let the blood fly everywhere. If I find the right person to pull that off, I'll pay for it.

...ooooh ooooooooh we are the riot squad...

#26 josh24601

josh24601

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:52 PM

if the real goat is covered in paper mache and tissue, we can get it in.

I would love for someone to slaughter a live goat in the stands and let the blood fly everywhere. If I find the right person to pull that off, I'll pay for it.

Doesn't look too tough...

#27 ESCO

ESCO

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts
  • Supports:LAG | LFC

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:17 PM

Now that's what I call entertainment.

I think I've seen some folks do those flips (01:47) in Lot 13 after a couple of PBR's.

So this won't be new to us.

#28 jamesey

jamesey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts
  • Supports:LA/USA

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:52 PM

awesome. Which lucky LARSer gets to drink the goat blood? I think we should have a raffle.

...ooooh ooooooooh we are the riot squad...

#29 josh24601

josh24601

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:06 PM

I thought a bit more about it...

I think that a baby goat would be better to kill than an adult one. First, there's the whole "baby Goats" thing, plus a baby goat would fit in somebody's backpack.

#30 GirlInTheDirtyShirt

GirlInTheDirtyShirt

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts
  • Supports:PGP & FHF

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:57 AM

I'm all for symbolism and shit, but can we please, please, please not kill a real goat at any point? I've really had nightmares about this. Serious, ask my boyfriend.
I'm pretty sure we can come up with something wittier and more full of ourselves.
Fuck you. Seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users