I smell...

pretend Frenchies.

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Let's keep it rolling...  Should get Taxi and hopefully Collin back which makes us REALLY tough to beat.

-------------BWP----------

---Royer---Sacha---Davis

Taxi---------Felipe------Adams

------Long---Collin--DP

CurbYourNewUrbanism

CurbYourNewUrbanism

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Arsenal
I think Taxi might still have to serve his suspension. I don't think today counted for it because he wasn't technically back with the team.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I think Taxi might still have to serve his suspension. I don't think today counted for it because he wasn't technically back with the team.

Correct.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Can Murillo play left? Or Adams?

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts

Can Murillo play left? Or Adams?

If Zizzo can, why not Murillo?

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Like your thinking. 

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Bleh... Completely forgot about the suspension.  He's definitely missing this game then.

Lade's injury wasn't bad so a good chance he's back.  He's an option instead of Zizzo, as well as Murillo.  

It's rough with Murillo because I think his best spot in this formation would be right wing back, but I really, really don't want to see Adams come off the field. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

BWP

Royer-Sacha-Davis

Felipe

Zizzo-Long-Perrinelle-Murillo-Adams

Robles

Meara

Escobar Ndam 

Muyl Metzger

Veron Keita

The 2 new guys are in the 18 but won't play. I'd assume Ndam gets the "wasting 2 mins of clock" sub after the 85'.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

I think Murillo and Lawrence as wing backs would be very strong when both are available. Can add some much needed width for both sides of the field. Might take Adams or Davis on the field, but I think it plays to the strengths of Murillo. 

As for our 3 center backs, hope Collin will be solid and ready to go and we can go with DP, Long, and Collin as our 3 center backs in this new formation for the time being before Escobar or anyone else arrives. 

Also good game to get some revenge on MTL finally for last year. They are not in a good spot in the standings and we should keep our strong home form. 

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle
Just win, please. We're home and Montreal is having their struggles this year. Keep up the good form and the string of good results.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,056 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal
Lawrence put Jamaica into the Gold Cup final so I'm guessing he's doubtful for this match. Can Murillo or Adams play left wing back?

When everyone is back and healthy, does Murillo take over the right wing back role, with Adams sliding up to where Davis has been playing, and Davis to the bench?

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Lawrence put Jamaica into the Gold Cup final so I'm guessing he's doubtful for this match. Can Murillo or Adams play left wing back?

When everyone is back and healthy, does Murillo take over the right wing back role, with Adams sliding up to where Davis has been playing, and Davis to the bench?

Maybe it's a Long, Collin and Murillo back 3, with Kemar and Adams at WB.  I'm thinking its Keita who will put Davis on the bench.  

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,056 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

Maybe it's a Long, Collin and Murillo back 3, with Kemar and Adams at WB.  I'm thinking its Keita who will put Davis on the bench.

Ok, I was thinking the new Panamanian CB would play, but either way it seems like Davis will ride pine.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Lawrence is suspended for this match (for the tackle during the NYC match?)

I would prefer Long Collin Murrillo with Adams as RWB.  I believe Piatti sets up on the left so that would give both Adams and Murrillo opportunity to cover him. 

LWB hopefully Lade.  If not DP slide Murillo out put Adams at LWB as he can probably play wherever needed.

Will have to see how this shakes out for the long term.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users