RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Where was shotcoughski for this one?

Seems like a pretty rough pre-season for both Collin and Long so far...

Supposedly finalizing his visa from what i saw on social media.

If we do 3-3-3-1, which I'm fine with, who takes a seat? My guess. Also I don't think Rza sits, I think they kinda have to play him. Muyl Davis and Etienne I think will be frustrated early on, but they'll get a good amt of games and they'll make contributions.

BWP

Kaku Rza Royer

Taxi Felipe Adams

Long Collin Murillo

Robles

Meara Fidel Lade Davis Muyl Etienne Rivas

Think minus BWP, Felipe and Robles players are going to have to win their job each week. Muyl certainly was playing like he had no job last night. Is Royer a winger this year? Dude was everywhere in the final third last night.

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,442 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT

Where was shotcoughski for this one?

Seems like a pretty rough pre-season for both Collin and Long so far...

There is a picture of him on the bench with a couple others that didn't dress (Valot and Casseres).

https://twitter.com/...508742238470145

Collin has been poor during preseasons since SKC days.
2013 & 2015 Supporters Shield Winners
As Long As We're Breathing

@CurseofCaricola

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,408 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

i know it's been mentioned elsewhere already, but i really do like the short recap videos on the RBNY Facebook page. Good mix of behind the scenes stuff, game highlights, etc.  I also like that they're just long enough to contain some interesting content, but not long enough that I have to devote a half hour to watch something. 

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

i know it's been mentioned elsewhere already, but i really do like the short recap videos on the RBNY Facebook page. Good mix of behind the scenes stuff, game highlights, etc.  I also like that they're just long enough to contain some interesting content, but not long enough that I have to devote a half hour to watch something. 

in general the content team has done a really good job so far with covering the preseason in an engaging way.  Looking forward to the in depth video they do about Kaku like they did with the Rivas video.  

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,981 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

That'll be released next yr!

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,475 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Excellent point, I agree with you 100%! Its been very good in my opinion.

Now, if they would only do something to show that Red Bulls are taking over tr city. Were the team in NY, not Man City. Maybe something like parading around the city in some kind of costumes or something......that would be really cool!

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,875 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Now, if they would only do something to show that Red Bulls are taking over tr city. Were the team in NY, not Man City. Maybe something like parading around the city in some kind of costumes or something......that would be really cool!

How bout people in bull horns running around midtown Manhattan? That will be sure to make an impression  <_<

"If they asked me to go back to the academy and coach the U-14s (I would have). I care about this club. It was never false, it always rings true.’" - Red Bull New York Head Coach Michael Petke

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,734 posts

How bout people in bull horns running around midtown Manhattan? That will be sure to make an impression  <_<

Well, the stock market is up after all... LOL

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.
Any chance the next preseason match will be streamed
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

McSoccer

McSoccer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal
Think todays starting XI and formation will be what we see in the first leg of the Champions League?

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,243 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

In slo-mo!

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Any chance the next preseason match will be streamed

Yes

https://www.newyorkr...-021418-7-pm-et

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Think todays starting XI and formation will be what we see in the first leg of the Champions League?

Personally no.  I think the reason Jesse may have given Felipe 90 minutes last friendly was because of chance he goes to NYC for his kid's birth so he gets a full 90 mins in.  Then he rejoins first team in TX (i think that is where they are going next).

Mynameisfutbol

Mynameisfutbol

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
if you are watching the warmups on the stream, it appears Kaku hss made an appearance. hanging out with all the Spanish players

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

They kinda hinted that they won't be showing too much since Olympia could stream the match and see what they are bringing to the table last game, imagine it will be the same here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users