342 replies to this topic

#31 Chicken Noodle

Chicken Noodle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Female DJ's and B-Girls!
  • Supports:B Girls, Female DJ'S, Zankou!

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:23 PM

i ask this question, if you could get any two MMA fighters to go at it, who would they be?

If you ask the douche from a few posts ago, he would say DUMBO SLICE against anyone would be a good match.

For those of us that don't buy into that garbage, this most certainly would be the best match going hands down.

KID Yamamoto VS.
Posted Image
Urijah Faber
Posted Image

And this should take place at JAPAN in DREAM, not in the WEC or anywhere in the US.
The boogeyman is afraid of Chuck Norris. But before Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks his closet to make sure GEORGE PARROS isn't there.

xxxEDGExxx

Murderers Row=Shinya Aoki, Takanori Gomi, Manny PACQUIAO, Joachim Hansen, Mitsuhiro Ishida, Clay Guida, Gilbert Melendez, Kid Yamamoto, MACH Sakurai!

#32 ESCO

ESCO

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts
  • Supports:LAG | LFC

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

i ask this question, if you could get any two MMA fighters to go at it, who would they be?

Fedor vs Kimbo

I wanna see Kimbo get rocked!

#33 GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy. Club America. Inter

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

fedor is great, but he needs to step up and face some real competition. i know he finally said he wanted to face coutoure, but damn, did it take him forever.

#34 Chicken Noodle

Chicken Noodle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Female DJ's and B-Girls!
  • Supports:B Girls, Female DJ'S, Zankou!

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:04 AM

Real Competition? It doesn't get any more real than Mirko Filipovic, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mark Hunt, Matt Lindland, Sammy Schilt, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, and Naoya Ogawa. Just these fighters alone are WORLD CLASS. You've got guys that were World Class strikers and K-1 Grand Champions, NCAA All-American Wrestlers, Pride and UFC champions, and Olympic World and Judo champions. Nothing but the best competition.

On the other hand who has Randy Couture fought? Really a bunch of guys who've only fought in the HIGHLY OVERRATED ufc(useless fighting company). These are guys only known stateside and he hasn't even come close to facing the type of WORLD CLASS competition that FEDOR has fought. Plus another reason Randy looks so good in the UFC is because his style of fight benefits from the DUMBASS cage. Even he said it himself during a broadcast that the cage gives your takedowns a 20% advantage than in the ring. He clearly wouldn't benefit from fighting in a Ring against Fedor because it would take away his biggest weapon and he would have to worry about getting his head SOCCER KICKED.

I mean Seriously FEDOR's record 28-1 and he hasn't been beaten in his last 24 fights.

Randy Couture: 16-8.
The boogeyman is afraid of Chuck Norris. But before Chuck Norris goes to sleep, he checks his closet to make sure GEORGE PARROS isn't there.

xxxEDGExxx

Murderers Row=Shinya Aoki, Takanori Gomi, Manny PACQUIAO, Joachim Hansen, Mitsuhiro Ishida, Clay Guida, Gilbert Melendez, Kid Yamamoto, MACH Sakurai!

#35 Paranoid

Paranoid

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy + Trojans

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:36 PM

The only people fedor hasn't fought are the UFC guys who he couldn't fight because they were in another company. Not that UFC has ever had a great heavyweight champ to begin with. I don't think UFC is overated, but I do think that UFC shines everywhere except heavyweight.

And I do want to go on record that I don't think that Couture is a good heavyweight champ. I think he is a good 205 champ however....

#36 Slug

Slug

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, U.S.A.

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:01 PM

Any thoughts on the upcoming Affliction Banned event? I have never cheered for Tim "The Douche Bag Goofball" Sylvia in my life but come July 19th, I will. I can't stand Fedor. I despise him as much as Chivas USA. Personally, I will not buy the pay per view because I'll be tunning in to Spike TV to see Anderson Silva make his debut at 205 for the UFC. Hell of a card though for the Affliction event. Can't wait to see Arlovski vs Rothwell. Good stuff good stuff. If you don't want to dish out the moola for the pay per view, www.mmalinker.com usually has the fights on their website right after. In conclusion fuck Fedor and fuck Sylvia but fuck Fedor more.

Let's Eat!

#37 cesar

cesar

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,146 posts
  • Supports:Women

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:18 AM

any of you fags watching UFC 86: Jackson vs. Griffin tomorrow night?

any internet links to watch it free? i would greatly appreciate it!

#38 LostmyVoicein137

LostmyVoicein137

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, UCLA Bruins

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:35 AM

channelsurfing.net usually has it for free!!!

#39 romero03

romero03

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts
  • Supports:USMNT

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

thanks for the website...i caught the main event and griffin was the better fighter.

anti climatic finish though.
Twitter

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders, Galaxy, LA Kings, ASU, Notre Dame(football)

#40 GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:36 AM

i thought it was bullshit. griffin had one good round and even when he had rampage down, he didn't do any damage. rampage kept clipping him all night long. like always, griffin cut like butter.

#41 romero03

romero03

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts
  • Supports:USMNT

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:45 PM

it was classy of rampage at the end to say he was out fought and that he did lose the match.

anyone know when the next big fight is?
Twitter

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders, Galaxy, LA Kings, ASU, Notre Dame(football)

#42 GirlInTheDirtyShirt

GirlInTheDirtyShirt

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts
  • Supports:PGP & FHF

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

I was heartbroken last night. The whole card was pretty anti-climactic really. The biggest BS call was Cote over Almeida.

Forrest Griffin makes my lady bits tingle but I'm a loyal Rampage fan.
VERY excited about the Spike fight coming up though, anyone in the LB area want to get together at a bar and watch it?

Where the white women at?!
Posted Image
Fuck you. Seriously.

#43 GirlInTheDirtyShirt

GirlInTheDirtyShirt

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:14 AM

BTW, Romero- http://www.spike.com...-silva-to/65919
Fuck you. Seriously.

#44 GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:20 AM

i wanna see silva vs griffin...the spider is too quick!

edit: his shirt is awesome. only a douchebag would wear that. but look at his smile, no way he's one. plus, he would beat my ass +50 others at once, so i'll go with a simple "nice one silva"

#45 GirlInTheDirtyShirt

GirlInTheDirtyShirt

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:39 AM

Silva's cutting weight after the fight but you never know.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love MMA fighters.
Fuck you. Seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users