180 replies to this topic

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,729 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Anyone make a sale yet? Have had tickets listed for a couple weeks, but no bites yet. I assume marketing will ramp up a bit more 2 weeks out. There are probably a good amount of soccer fans in the area that don't even know this game is happening. 

They keep promoting cheap tickets in package deals for other games.  Right thing to do, but kills the secondary market.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,755 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Liverpool has subbed off 10 subs in their game against Man U in Thailand. 20 subs total, so far. That has to be a record, even for these ridiculous cash grab friendlies.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,767 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Liverpool has subbed off 10 subs in their game against Man U in Thailand. That has to be a record

Why not a completely changed 11 at the half?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,755 posts

Why not a completely changed 11 at the half?

They subbed on a new team after 30' and then subbed them off after 60'

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,767 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

They subbed on a new team after 30' and then subbed them off after 60'

Traveling squad of 35?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Bjorn The Bear

Bjorn The Bear

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • Supports:RBNY - Nets - USMNT

barca friendly would be the perfect match for Luis Suarez's debut  :cheers:

People will come to see Barca, then they'll see the red bulls and suarez put on a show, then they decide to go to more matches! 

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,755 posts

barca friendly would be the perfect match for Luis Suarez's debut  :cheers:

People will come to see Barca, then they'll see the red bulls and suarez put on a show, then they decide to go to more matches! 

Clearly this is sarcasm, right?

Bjorn The Bear

Bjorn The Bear

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • Supports:RBNY - Nets - USMNT

Clearly this is sarcasm, right?

no I am speaking it into existence 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Sold my tickets today, paid for an entire season of 1 of my seats so thanks Barcelona!

njdevils3027

njdevils3027

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Sold my tickets today, paid for an entire season of 1 of my seats so thanks Barcelona!

Nice job! Hoping more tickets start going after this Sunday's game. I haven't budged on the price yet of mine.

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,164 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
I'm hoping once Barca finalize some of their pending roster moves it will drive more interest. Raphinha was finally announced yesterday, and hopefully the Lewandowski transfer will get finalized in the next week

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,093 posts

Really wish they would keep these games going every year.  Just rotate all of the big teams and usually the big teams like coming here because they want to be exposed to the market. 

It's a huge help with paying for season tickets. 

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

yup this friendly paid for 2/4 of the season tickets my account has. godbless a euro snob

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,514 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Jesus man, nice

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Ngoma hat trick and he shushes the crowd, you heard it here first

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users