JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,767 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Colorado is not good.

Neither was ORL. We made them look better than Barca.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Borats

Borats

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ Metrostars

Neither was ORL. We made them look better than Barca.

At least we don't have to travel away twice in the three days. Also no one played more than 45 mins against Barca. Team should be much fresher in the second half than in Orlando fiasco. Plus I am hoping no Morgan at RB.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,551 posts

----Klimala

Morgan - Omir - Luq

---Yearwood - Amaya

Tolkin - Reyes - Long - Harper

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,164 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

I have a rec adult soccer league game at the same time as the Colorado game. My team sucks as bad (or worse) than Red Bull lately so I was torn over which event to attend.  However since I'm a glutton for punishment and didn't get enough in Orlando, I'll be at the home game tomorrow night

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,353 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

I'm a glutton for punishment and didn't get enough in Orlando, I'll be at the home game tomorrow night

Same!

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,767 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

I'm a glutton for punishment and didn't get enough in Orl

Hoping for more? Do that make you an optomist?
CRapids have the worst Away record in MLS.
0W-3D-7L, TFC only other winless at 0W-4D-7L.
OTOH, we are T26th on Home points with 13.
Based on poor form, likely result is a draw.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

NewYorkMyGreatestDesire

NewYorkMyGreatestDesire

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Supports:New York 96

Gotta support the boys at the game.

I think they will win.  I think the rest of the schedule is fairly winnable. 
I also think the team is very mentally strong, and we might see a rally over the coming weeks.  The unfortunate reality though is that without any additions we aren't good enough to win a playoff game.  I know it sounds fatalist, but I believe it to be the truth.  I think the team is very likable.  Even though people think Klimala has a shit attitude, he works very hard.  Even as a "primadonna" striker he slots in at left back when needed.  They all work hard.  It is very hard for them, I am sure, and for us when we all know what the issue is but there is nothing that can be done.  I want to be pissed at the team for the last result but I just can't. 

Try to find the small victories the rest of the season, my friends.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,755 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

I had something come up and can't make the game. Good news is that my ticket sold. Bad news is that I didn't get *quite* as much as I did on Saturday ...

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,551 posts

probably too much work to hold up a sign - clock is ticking Jochen or times up Jochen

man crying shame Ngoma got hurt as this August is crowded/

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,581 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, USA, PR libre
Making a sign can take time, but this would take about 2 minutes https://s.hdnux.com/...17/3/1200x0.jpg

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

Would be great if everyone turned their backs to the field for the first 5 minutes of play.

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Would be great if everyone turned their backs to the field for the first 5 minutes of play.

Personally I dont care for protests like that. Its disrespectful to the players who are doing their best and dont control player acquisition. Hold up a banner or sign. The team is fourth in the East, it isnt like theyre the Giants or Jets who are the two worst NFL teams of the last decade.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Personally I dont care for protests like that. Its disrespectful to the players who are doing their best and dont control player acquisition. Hold up a banner or sign. The team is fourth in the East, it isnt like theyre the Giants or Jets who are the two worst NFL teams of the last decade.

After that debacle in Orlando AND ignoring the fans who wasted their time and money to be there? Yeah, fuck 'em they should be jeered coming out before the match. I'm sick of the bullshit and have no idea why anyone else isn't.

BTW not so fun fact: I believe if OC wins the Open Cup we will be the only pre 2016 club to not win a cup/knockout competition.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,551 posts
Why jeer the players?

Its not like we disappointing like cooorado 1st to 2nd to last

Come on klimala!!!!

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out
The players are probably pissed too!!! Luquinhas is probably thinking why tf did i come here to play with USL talent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users