Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

Fuck Armas

Fuck Austria

3-0

We're missing a lot of people due to injury and gold Cup. Not sure the blame goes to Armas this time

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,346 posts
Why be concerned about Murillo? He hasnt been good all year. Hes just not a good defender when it comes to positioning and anticipation.

Outside of the team just generally not being good this year, we need a center back and we need another left back. Taxi has had availability issues all year.

And stop changing the damn formations. Its stupid

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I honestly don't know who to blame.  Not having arguably the best CB in MLS and undoubtedly the best LB in MLS is always going to hurt, but it seems like we used to pull points out of games like this.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,346 posts
Yep... The coach always made up for flaws with the roster but we dont have a coach as good so now the roster just means so much. We need a left back and we need a center back.

And oh look, Murillo doing more stupid shit. Now out next week.

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Glad that we got Murillo back so that he could get sent off.

999duo

999duo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Bolton, Swansea
So nice to have Murillo back from the Gold Cup. . .

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Fuck Armas

Fuck Austria

3-0

Away missing 6 starters ehh

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Why be concerned about Murillo? He hasnt been good all year. Hes just not a good defender when it comes to positioning and anticipation.

Outside of the team just generally not being good this year, we need a center back and we need another left back. Taxi has had availability issues all year.

And stop changing the damn formations. Its stupid

Because he's better than Lade

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Glad that we got Murillo back so that he could get sent off.

I can't believe Murillo played today instead of resting for Sunday. And now look where that got us. So fucking stupid armas

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts
Play Murillo as a winger or dont play him at all. Guy is such a shitty defender.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,346 posts
Lade has been the only good defender tonight. The 3 guys who actually make a difference are Parker, Long, and Taxi.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Play Murillo as a winger or dont play him at all. Guy is such a shitty defender.

I'm more and more on this bandwagon.  He seems like a much better version of what Muyl provides in the attack.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Weve shipped 4 goals last two times away in Houston

So progress?

You had to say it.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,540 posts

What the fuck, Kaku red card? Idiocy.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team