SirWiggle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, The Fire, beer, and the Fire
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:59 PM

Impressive opening night win v. San Antonio. Starting lineup: Rose, Salmons, Deng, Thomas, and Noah. The final score (92-85) was not indicative of the second half dominance the Bullies showed. They seemed quicker to the ball and more aggressive than the Spurs and out-rebounded them. The Bulls had six players in double figures tonight and showed a willingness to give up the ball to a player with a better shot (something Ben Gordon has trouble doing).

I am concerned about the interior defense as Tim Duncan had his way with the Bullls big men. I'm also hoping that Deng can stay healthy this year as he led the team in points with 17.

1 down, 81 to go!
I AM A FAN OF THE CHICAGO FIRE. AS SUCH I BELIEVE YOUR TEAM IS INFERIOR TO OURS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. IN FACT, I HEARD THAT YOUR TEAMS FANS COME FROM LOW-INCOME NEIGHBORHOODS AND HAVE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS. IN CONTRAST AND IN SPITE OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FANS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A FAIR AMOUNT OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING LIVESTOCK. OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP'S POWER OF RHETORIC IS SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURS. IN FACT OUR FANS HAVE HAD A ROMANTIC INTERLUDE WITH YOUR GOALKEEPER'S WIFE IN WHICH FELLATIO WAS PERFORMED FORTHWITH OVER A PERIOD OF HOURS. WE THEN PAID HER FOR HER SERVICES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM FANS THAT OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP CONSUMES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS IN AN EFFORT TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL AND FRIGHTENING WE CAN BE IN AN EFFORT TO INSTILL PSYCHOLOGICAL FEAR AMONG OPPOSING PLAYERS.

#2 Maddog

Maddog

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, Arsenal, Celtic

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:06 AM

They looked real good...especially when they go "big"...I think if they can play consistently and stay healthy, they'll be alright this year. Of course, that's asking a lot from this team...

Brad Miller is the new Dennis Rodman.
"It's not any one person. It's not any one coach. It's the team."
Brian McBride

#3 SirWiggle

SirWiggle

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, The Fire, beer, and the Fire

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

I'd like to believe that the loss to the Celtics was a fluke and the win v. San Antonio is more indicative of how the Bulls will play this year. Back-to-back games are difficult and from what I understand the Bulls arrived in Boston at 3:00 a.m. on Friday and somone pulled a fire alarm in the hotel where they were staying.

Nevertheless, the Celtics couldn't miss a shot in the third quarter and Salmons missed almost every one he took.

On to Miami.
I AM A FAN OF THE CHICAGO FIRE. AS SUCH I BELIEVE YOUR TEAM IS INFERIOR TO OURS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. IN FACT, I HEARD THAT YOUR TEAMS FANS COME FROM LOW-INCOME NEIGHBORHOODS AND HAVE HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS. IN CONTRAST AND IN SPITE OF ACTUAL EVIDENCE I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FANS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A FAIR AMOUNT OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY INVOLVING LIVESTOCK. OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP'S POWER OF RHETORIC IS SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURS. IN FACT OUR FANS HAVE HAD A ROMANTIC INTERLUDE WITH YOUR GOALKEEPER'S WIFE IN WHICH FELLATIO WAS PERFORMED FORTHWITH OVER A PERIOD OF HOURS. WE THEN PAID HER FOR HER SERVICES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM FANS THAT OUR SUPPORTERS GROUP CONSUMES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS IN AN EFFORT TO SHOW HOW POWERFUL AND FRIGHTENING WE CAN BE IN AN EFFORT TO INSTILL PSYCHOLOGICAL FEAR AMONG OPPOSING PLAYERS.

#4 joey

joey

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Supports:chicago fire and the arsenal

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:21 AM

chicago bulls 2009/10: expectations are low, ticket prices are NOT

"If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing."

"I don't approve of your methods."
"Yeah, well... you're not from Chicago."

http://peterlowry.ytmnd.com/

#5 Maddog

Maddog

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:03 PM

Big win against the cavs tonight...shaq can suck it. Two ohio teams go down in one night! Ohio is a suburb of detroit!
Brian McBride

#6 Maddog

Maddog

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:04 PM

Anyone see Miller's game winning shot last night? The refs had it wrong in my opinion...
Brian McBride

#7 Eiki

Eiki

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:13 PM

Anyone see Miller's game winning shot last night? The refs had it wrong in my opinion...

Definitely heard my brother shouting "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIIITTT!" at the top of his lungs when Miller made the shot.

On the replays, I'd have to say that they got it wrong as well. Too close to call so tie should go to the runner, right?

#8 Chow

Chow

Player/Manager

• S8 Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts
  • Supports:Huddalis Aviation, B&CA

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:17 PM

Definitely heard my brother shouting "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHIIIIIITTT!" at the top of his lungs when Miller made the shot.

On the replays, I'd have to say that they got it wrong as well. Too close to call so tie should go to the runner, right?

Can't pivot or turn with .3 seconds no matter how fast you get the shot off. Catch and shoot at that point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users