TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Just ready for the saga to end.

These arent just rumors to Xolos or CA, no one is making up rumors about Kaku signing for the 4th place Saudi team last week and continuing the farce about him signing for them this week.

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,908 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT
Piecing this together:
Kaku's agent (Gustavo Casasola) wants him out to get paid (hence he also gets paid).
Agent pulls the "they didn't give proper notice of renewal" to get him out. Keep in mind Casasola was Kaku's attorney against Kaku's old agent, Marcelo Simonian, and also did "some work" for RBNY.
Agent immediately starts negotiating with other teams and telling them he's free thinking he has legal grounds to stand on.
Teams start to show interest, work preliminary numbers which leaks to social media via the agent.
Teams reach out to MLS on the free transfer piece, and MLS laughs.
Agent files claim with MLSPA.
MLSPA denies claim.
Agent still claims he is free.

Agreed that this is the agent trying to force RBNY/MLS' hand to sell him cheap, but his legal background scares me a bit.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,677 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Piecing this together:
Kaku's agent (Gustavo Casasola) wants him out to get paid (hence he also gets paid).
Agent pulls the "they didn't give proper notice of renewal" to get him out. Keep in mind Casasola was Kaku's attorney against Kaku's old agent, Marcelo Simonian, and also did "some work" for RBNY.
Agent immediately starts negotiating with other teams and telling them he's free thinking he has legal grounds to stand on.
Teams start to show interest, work preliminary numbers which leaks to social media via the agent.
Teams reach out to MLS on the free transfer piece, and MLS laughs.
Agent files claim with MLSPA.
MLSPA denies claim.
Agent still claims he is free.

Agreed that this is the agent trying to force RBNY/MLS' hand to sell him cheap, but his legal background scares me a bit.

If I invited his agent over for dinner after he left I'd count the silverware.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

pretty sure the same agent also had to cut their fee when Kaku came to NY because Simonian wouldnt cut his.  So he probably assumed when he thought he had a good solution for Kaku last year they'd do him a favor and let him go.  RB obviously didnt care and now relationship is where it is now.  Agree with Brian that fighting with lawyers over legalities is not ideal.

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,568 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Free also means Huracan doesn't get their 20% sell on. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Can't wait to be moved on from all this nonsense.

elf

elf

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,077 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

I think it happened. 3 yr deal to that team mentioned.

Free transfer. 
https://twitter.com/...831947886350340

Well, says he has a verbal agreement which is not binding.

I still dont think the transfer will go through since the player could be sanctioned
by fifa for a few transfer windows from playing any soccer and the middle east club could receive a transfer ban.

Lets calls it for what is is... The agent is trying to force a move by deceiving a foreign club on the trasnfer status of his player and to avoid getting sanction from FIFA because they were deceived, they pay a transfer fee.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users