JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,926 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Another option is Accam.

Total bust for philly but could be a nice pick up for rbny. I think he will fit well in our system

PASS

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,109 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

haha Tim Weah for a 6 month loan...or long enough of a loan through next yr's CCL. lol

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

Koko

Koko

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts
https://twitter.com/...2197086208?s=12

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,480 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Montero would be a great, proven, goal-scoring vet. If only he didn't cost about ~$1.5M per year.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,109 posts

also 31 yo. 

"Metro..."

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.

Imagine having a guy like Darwin Quintero on the wing.

This team is seriously one player like that away from absolutly striking fear in the whole league.

Ita Aug 2nd and we havent heard any rumblings. I guess this is the team were going with

Idk why the FO just don't pull the trigger... There's a plethora of players to choose from in leagues in Central America and South America... I think as far as style the Uruguayan league is best like for like...

So if a player is playing good defense in that league he'll probably do well in the MLS... But the Argentine Superliga has attackers that would do well here... If a guy can score there he can score here..

But NY need a guy that is good in the 1v1

For instance.. TH14 is a guy who could create his own shot... BWP and more so JPA depend on service...

But you'll see guys more so in leagues with slower up and down pace of their matches have good 1v1 talent because of humidity and heat... Imo at least...

You'll see a lot of underrated scorers in the Brasileirao and the Liga Águila with good 1v1 that can score case in point Carlos Darwin Quintero... And now players like Andrés Ibargüen and Orlando Berrío.. And last season Sebastián Villa, now at Boca Juniors and impressing already...

Can they please just sign a winger..

I watch only MLS and Liga Águila but sometimes watch Argie Superliga and Serie A in Brasil and Copa Libretadores...

There's a lot to chose from for un 5 million that would come here and be all star quality, they can sign two guys easily for under 10 million that can play anywhere along the top for for NYRB and they score at least 8 eight goals and give 4 assists at least... Maybe even double digits goals and assists,and that's in what's left of the season
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,442 posts

Probably for nycfc..

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.
Luis Diaz right from Atlético Junior would help this team a lot... So would a Marlos Moreno and Orlando Berrío.. I would prefer Jorge Carrascal but his club might not part with him for anything less than 10 million... Marlos Moreno and Orlando Berrío could probably be less than 10 million each and Luis Diaz could probably be poached for 6 or 5...heck maybe even less than 5 mil or even less than 3 million

If you had to ask me for any players I'd say and realistically but yet willing to spend.. I'd say get both Moreno and Orlando Berrío..

But if you asked me to be frugal and spend little but get two all stars that can score... I'd say Luis Diaz, Wilson Morelo,, or Mauricio Cuero and Jonathan Copete... Any of those guys can play the front four and score

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,109 posts

Villa Moralez Medina(?)

Unless Moralez is actually moving to Sunderland, but they're in League 1 this yr, right? 

"Metro..."

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,109 posts

$4m to $5m would sound about right. they wouldn't break the team record for a transfer either. doesn't seem like the team's willing to spend anything close to $6m on a player. totally in for a guy who's really young, can be a winger or up top. possibly Young DP and he'd count less against the cap. 

i saw somewhere on twitter, forgot who tweeted it, that Suleiman Abdullahi turned down an offer. who knew? 

"Metro..."

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
I've read a couple of places that FC Dallas were interested in Luis Diaz...

I'd assume that since MLS is a single entity if another team is interested then they either use the allocation table thing or first dibs...

But I think a $4 mil offer and Tam contract would be enough to convince them and Diaz to join MLS...

NYRB should sweep in and offer 5 and a DP contract...

Or offer $5 for Orlando Berrío and a DP contract...

Or both.. Both guys are natural wingers.. Both guys can play striker

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,926 posts

Villa Moralez Medina(?)

Unless Moralez is actually moving to Sunderland, but they're in League 1 this yr, right? 

Yes, Sunderland is in League 1 this season. Hard to see Morales going to that level.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, MUFC, NYRB
Well LAFC just got Christian ramerez from Minny; literally the exact move that we need.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,926 posts

Well LAFC just got Christian ramerez from Minny; literally the exact move that we need.

Clearly they didn't want to give $1 million in TAM to get him. To bring an expensive piece that will only play spot minutes doesn't make much sense. 

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,480 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Ramirez doesn't play out on the wings does he?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users