36 replies to this topic

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,380 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII

So you are saying they still have a shot? 

6-2 final.

NYRBII social circa 2022:
"Not our night"
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Efried

Efried

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Video posted on Hartford social of the second goal. Don't recognize the three RBNY players in the frame. One may be former academy player Skylar Conway (?).

one is adri mehmeti

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,317 posts

Any idea of who's coaching? The Sekagya dual role seems untenable, unless he is really just Head of RB2 in background only, in order to make decisions and select players to promote, but not game to game coaching. 

Why is it untenable
Happens routinely people were 2 hats in sports and other jobs

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,660 posts

Why is it untenable
Happens routinely people were 2 hats in sports and other jobs

Well, I'd imagine he wasn't at first team training today because he was coaching the 2s. I'd like all first team coaches with the team the last practice before season opener - particularly because there is limited MLS/team institutional knowledge on the staff.  

On the other hand, the 2s got blown out today. Is he able to properly assess player deficiencies from this game while getting ready/mentally preparing for the first team season opener? 

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,317 posts

Well, I'd imagine he wasn't at first team training today because he was coaching the 2s. I'd like all first team coaches with the team the last practice before season opener - particularly because there is limited MLS/team institutional knowledge on the staff.  

On the other hand, the 2s got blown out today. Is he able to properly assess player deficiencies from this game while getting ready/mentally preparing for the first team season opener? 

Silly
First team has 3 other assistants
Guy is getting growth opportunity. Doesnt effect first team in slightest and he has been doing 2nd team for a while and as help there

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,660 posts

Silly
First team has 3 other assistants
Guy is getting growth opportunity. Doesnt effect first team in slightest and he has been doing 2nd team for a while and as help there

Ok. Maybe you are right. Seems like a lot to me. 

Efried

Efried

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
I think his role with the first team is more sounding board consultant type. Would bet he also does video work or prep work behind the scenes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users