14 replies to this topic

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

I still debating wether to pay the yearly subscription price or go for the season ticket route. I doubt I will be able to make it to half the home games though

Where do you wanna get tickets? This depends on the cost of your tickets for me.

Mynameisfutbol

Mynameisfutbol

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

Where do you wanna get tickets? This depends on the cost of your tickets for me.

I usually get section 201, second row right n the middle. One of the best seats in the house

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

I usually get section 201, second row right n the middle. One of the best seats in the house

People sleep on 201 but honestly it's one of the absolute best seats in the house, especially given unobstructed sight lines and proximity to south ward atmosphere. Could see rbny increasing ticket prices here in the future

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

People sleep on 201 but honestly it's one of the absolute best seats in the house, especially given unobstructed sight lines and proximity to south ward atmosphere. Could see rbny increasing ticket prices here in the future

201, near the front, is always what I recommend to people attending their first game.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

Just got a season ticket in 202 row 2, pretty excited.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

proximity to south ward atmosphere

Since 2019, the atmosphere is markedly different, no cap. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

Since 2019, the atmosphere is markedly different, no cap. 

100% agreed, but it's a lot better in 101/201 and adjacent areas than it is in other sections

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

I don't know what the cost is up there but if you think you can sell the games you can't go to its worth it. If you think you're gonna eat a lot of money than I'd just go with the stubhub route and pay the subscription fee.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

If you won' t go to half the games, no point in getting season tickets.    Secondary market is virtually non-existent.    

I like section 128; near the South Ward, but better view of the field, especially if you get seats closer to the middle of the field.   Much lower cost than the true midfield sections.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

eagercolin

eagercolin

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Supports:Metro

201, near the front, is always what I recommend to people attending their first game.

Fan since 96, finally seeing my first game at the home opener. Sitting in 201.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal
I generally am able to sell my tickets for face value online or to friends. But one key trick is to utilize the ticket trading to move tickets from less desirable games to better games when liquidating. Though with most games Saturday night now that will be trickier to work out.

But agree with everyone here the closer your section is to southward the better.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

I generally am able to sell my tickets for face value online or to friends. But one key trick is to utilize the ticket trading to move tickets from less desirable games to better games when liquidating. Though with most games Saturday night now that will be trickier to work out.

But agree with everyone here the closer your section is to southward the better.

Agree ticket trade is key
U could by 1 ticket and trade it in to get many home games with 2 tickets

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Mynameisfutbol

Mynameisfutbol

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

If you won' t go to half the games, no point in getting season tickets.    Secondary market is virtually non-existent.    
I like section 128; near the South Ward, but better view of the field, especially if you get seats closer to the middle of the field.   Much lower cost than the true midfield sections.

I usually get the 8-pack but even then, i end up eating up a couple of tickets a season. I do the like middle of section 102 because it gives you a nice perspective of the game

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

101 is best season ticket in the house.  Very easy to resell too.  Duh!

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York

Nice thing about the middle of the lower bowl or 201 etc is that you are under the roof so you won't get as burned if it's sunny or wet if it's raining (while in your seat, anyway). So, for a season ticket, it does kind of help to get that coverage for days when the weather is an issue, but with all 730pm starts this year the sun part of it should not be an issue anymore. When we had 1pm starts or whatever, standing in the sun during the summer could just be really a bummer. 

(I say this as a melatonin-deprived honkus, ymmv). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users