• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

To be fair, everyone knows he isnt back next year

This season is a total wash and they are just playing out the string

The architects of the disaster are gone/demoted

I just really hope Austria knows what they want to do/has a plan going forward

Agreed. Its up to Thelwell assuming hes not being completely hamstrung by global.

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts
Yep, no expectations of him being back. Just hoping the next coach is good. I do like a lot of things with Carnell compared to Armas. At least has Kaku out there consistently.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

To be fair, everyone knows he isnt back next year

Says who?

Fuck you Red Bull get us a REAL EXPERIENCED SUCCESSFUL coach.

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal
Imagine looking at this team, as currently built, and saying to yourself, "You know what would improve our results? Sean Nealis."

Credit to Bradley Carnell for giving me the belief that I might someday be a professional soccer manager.

Borats

Borats

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ Metrostars

At least has Kaku out there consistently.

That's really I think why Thellwell left him in charge. The absolute worst thing Armas was doing was screwing up with Kaku. We already witnessed how Murillo went from the all star back in MLS to back-up to Buckmaster and release, or benching of another star player Sims, resulting in him requesting a release. So, getting rid of Armas was imperative in order not to lose Kaku. As far actual performance, Bradley feels like a second assistant to Armas who took over the team. The team is playing the most boring brand of football I've seen in years, and that's even including Armas. We need a real coach as a permanent solution, hopefully sooner than later.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

That's really I think why Thellwell left him in charge. The absolute worst thing Armas was doing was screwing up with Kaku. We already witnessed how Murillo went from the all star back in MLS to back-up to Buckmaster and release, or benching of another star player Sims, resulting in him requesting a release. So, getting rid of Armas was imperative in order not to lose Kaku. As far actual performance, Bradley feels like a second assistant to Armas who took over the team. The team is playing the most boring brand of football I've seen in years, and that's even including Armas. We need a real coach as a permanent solution, hopefully sooner than later.

TBF, I think you have the Murillo situation backwards - he was benched for being a problem, he didn't become a problem because he was benched.    Sims almost certainly went back because of Covid and nothing else.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Kaku must have a dart board with Armas's face hanging somewhere in his house. Went from leading the league in assists as a pure #10 under Marsch to tanking his numbers as deep-lying midfielder or winger under Armas.

You could practically see the dollars shaving off his transfer value every day he played under Armas. It seems impossible to flip him for a profit now.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Kaku must have a dart board with Armas's face hanging somewhere in his house. Went from leading the league in assists as a pure #10 under Marsch to tanking his numbers as deep-lying midfielder or winger under Armas.

You could practically see the dollars shaving off his transfer value every day he played under Armas. It seems impossible to flip him for a profit now.

Guess he will have to stay and leader us to a cup
I saw a passing map for last game and Kaku Royer has almost no connection - nobody had connection but theres was weak
I know it would not be popular but maybe a 4231 with Valot Kaku and Mines would be good. Royer sub or even Omir
Perhaps we see this against the flamengoes

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

I saw a passing map for last game

Link?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

Guess he will have to stay and leader us to a cup
I saw a passing map for last game and Kaku Royer has almost no connection - nobody had connection but theres was weak
I know it would not be popular but maybe a 4231 with Valot Kaku and Mines would be good. Royer sub or even Omir
Perhaps we see this against the flamengoes

I'd prefer Royer over Valot or Mines, but otherwise a return to the good old 4231 seems like an obvious decision, not an unpopular one.

Borats

Borats

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

I'd prefer Royer over Valot or Mines, but otherwise a return to the good old 4231 seems like an obvious decision, not an unpopular one.

It does seem obvious to pretty much all but Carnell. Though we should get both Royer and Mines on the wings and Kaku in the middle. Tetteh lone striker. Let's see what this team can do by playing the best players we have in the best formation we can put them in.

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

Let's see what this team can do by playing the best players we have in the best formation we can put them in.

Easy there, Sir Alex. We don't do sensible personnel decisions in these parts.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

Borats

Borats

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Easy there, Sir Alex. We don't do sensible personnel decisions in these parts.

I am not even saying this will make Metro great again as the talent is still lacking, but not putting fans to sleep would be a welcome start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users