134 replies to this topic

11Redknapp15

11Redknapp15

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Supports:Metro Liverpool Lokomotiv Sounders
You want someone to blame, blame fifa, blame the center or Eire for not getting the job done. Hand balls and hands of God happen all the time, get over youself.

Fair play to anyone who doesn't want to hear shit talked about one of his own inside his own house, any other pov is senseless.

Metrostars FC -- "The hardest FC in the world"
Метро Красное Общество Звезды

If only all footballers were like David Bentley

USreject1186

USreject1186

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Supports:The Metro,US Natl,Ger,Hungary

in my seats.... woman and her boyfriend are leaning right over the railing behind me booing Henry's every touch, calling him a cheater, yadda yadda. I say terrible things to them, they don't leave and get even more annoying... I get security who makes them move away from the railing.. she continues to boo for a couple of minutes off in the distance away from the rail, lol.. and then slowly dies off....

And you didn't punch them in the face? :P
"With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again." -Monty(Waiting)

As a wise man once said (theredmenace) "Drunk mouths speak sober minds. And apparently, drunk hands grope slightly less drunk asses."

Mike Petke on Julian de Guzman's tackle on Angel: "I just thought it was a combination of them being frustrated and an average player putting a horrible tackle on a good player. Uncalled for."

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs

I say terrible things to them, they don't leave and get even more annoying... I get security who makes them move away from the railing..

The above quote from someone who was wanting to fight a few posts back and an earlier post where some rat reveals my government name makes this the most disappointing in the history of this board.

There's some real snide crybabies on here.
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

NickyG

NickyG

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Supports:1996 NEW YORK

The above quote from someone who was wanting to fight a few posts back and an earlier post where some rat reveals my government name makes this the most disappointing in the history of this board.

revealed in hopes someone does find you and does something to you or your store =) i'm a lady who just would like to help out the lads in shutting you up hahaha
“You can change your wife, your politics, your religion, but never, never can you change your favorite football team.” – Eric Cantona

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

You want someone to blame, blame fifa, blame the center or Eire for not getting the job done. Hand balls and hands of God happen all the time, get over youself.

Fair play to anyone who doesn't want to hear shit talked about one of his own inside his own house, any other pov is senseless.

my sentiments exactly.

And you didn't punch them in the face? :P

<3 I've never had hyperbole taken so seriously before in my life. tone wasn't properly conveyed. now gtf over it.

some rat reveals my government name makes this the most disappointing in the history of this board.

who gives a shit what your name is? you don't have lifelock yet?
Posted Image

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts

revealed in hopes someone does find you and does something to you or your store =) i'm a lady who just would like to help out the lads in shutting you up hahaha

Some lady.

GSS Face

GSS Face

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:punk,Oi!,hardcore,ska,reggae. the stuff that most people hate because its not popular or on mtv.
  • Supports:USA,WHUFC,NYRB,US Ancona1905

seriosly bro. its not hard to find out your name.
Let's have a war!
Jack up the Dow Jones!
Let's have a war!
It can start in New Jersey!
Let's have a war!
Blame it on the middle-class!
Let's have a war!
We're like rats in a cage!

It already started in the city!
Suburbia will be just as easy...

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham

seriosly bro. its not hard to find out your name.

it's on his website. and the book that he wrote.
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

NickyG

NickyG

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Supports:1996 NEW YORK

it's on his website. and the book that he wrote.

did you guys miss my last post!!!! i posted his name and his picture!! come on!!!
“You can change your wife, your politics, your religion, but never, never can you change your favorite football team.” – Eric Cantona

GSS Face

GSS Face

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:punk,Oi!,hardcore,ska,reggae. the stuff that most people hate because its not popular or on mtv.

did you guys miss my last post!!!! i posted his name and his picture!! come on!!!

yes, we know. thats what hes crying about. he claims you're a rat for doing so. you know what i find funny? he wrote a book about a hooligan or being with one or maybe being one himself. i'm not sure, for the record i didn't read it. he also told a poster who didn't agree with him. i believe the guy was a leyton orient fan. that he would have a "welcoming committiee" for him when he showed his face at brunton park. yet, this guy will turn around like the hypocrite he already is and say, the gss are hooligan thugs.
Let's have a war!
Jack up the Dow Jones!
Let's have a war!
Let's have a war!
Let's have a war!

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts

yes, we know. thats what hes crying about. he claims you're a rat for doing so.

Actually, I don't give a fuck. What I do know is that most of my 'haters' would love nothing more than to sit down over a few lagers and have a few laughs :lol: :pint: :ph34r:

It's just banter on a message board, but some of you should think twice about putting hateful personal stuff on here, it's really not necessary.

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT

That and there is the fact people call him "BIG Jake" which should probably alert you to the fact he is in fact a large man.

Big Jake is the fucking man ..... BITCHES !

GSS Face

GSS Face

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Actually, I don't give a fuck. What I do know is that most of my 'haters' would love nothing more than to sit down over a few lagers and have a few laughs :lol: :pint: :ph34r:

It's just banter on a message board, but some of you should think twice about putting hateful personal stuff on here, it's really not necessary.

if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't take the time out to post. as far as the "haters" go, are you sure they want to have a drink with you? while i don't think its a good idea to post personal stuff on here. you have to admit its not hard to find out who you are at all. i mean you're on facebook. think about it.
Let's have a war!
Jack up the Dow Jones!
Let's have a war!
Let's have a war!
Let's have a war!

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts

if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't take the time out to post. as far as the "haters" go, are you sure they want to have a drink with you? while i don't think its a good idea to post personal stuff on here. you have to admit its not hard to find out who you are at all. i mean you're on facebook. think about it.

I have nothing to hide, so I do have my name out there. However, it's sad and fucked up that people want to bring my government name up when the name 'Harraby LLG' will suffice.

That's the problem I have, and I'm requesting the 'haters' put an end to that. It's a simple request.

This board exists to entertain and inform, we created it to allow free speech without censorship for Metro and now, Red Bulls fans.

11Redknapp15

11Redknapp15

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Supports:Metro Liverpool Lokomotiv Sounders

I have nothing to hide, so I do have my name out there. However, it's sad and fucked up that people want to bring my government name up when the name 'Harraby LLG' will suffice.

That's the problem I have, and I'm requesting the 'haters' put an end to that. It's a simple request.

This board exists to entertain and inform, we created it to allow free speech without censorship for Metro and now, Red Bulls fans.

Now you finally understand why you don't shit where you eat.

A few more tears on your blouse and this thread will be a wet t-shirt contest.

Metrostars FC -- "The hardest FC in the world"
Метро Красное Общество Звезды

If only all footballers were like David Bentley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users